Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Pharmacom Labs EQ and Dragon Pharma Primo from napsgear

  1. #11
    V.I.P. muskate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada
    Posts
    33,499
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Never used naps gear before so can't comment.

    Glad to hear you are getting good results though

  2. #12
    Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    NoHo
    Posts
    9,926
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    Never used naps gear before so can't comment.

    Glad to hear you are getting good results though
    Napgear.org and Promdeications.cc, however, do not produce gear. They are merely a retailer.

    The complete list of "brands" sold by Naps-Promeds reads as follows:

    Geneza Pharmaceuticals
    Dragon Pharma
    Phamacom Labs
    Alpha-Pharma Healthcare
    Shree Venkatesh
    India Pharmacy Steroids
    Stealth Sachets
    Biomex Labs
    Singapore Pharmacies

  3. #13
    Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    NoHo
    Posts
    9,926
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    Napgear.org and Promdeications.cc, however, do not produce gear. They are merely a retailer.

    The complete list of "brands" sold by Naps-Promeds reads as follows:

    Geneza Pharmaceuticals
    Dragon Pharma
    Phamacom Labs
    Alpha-Pharma Healthcare
    Shree Venkatesh
    India Pharmacy Steroids
    Stealth Sachets
    Biomex Labs
    Singapore Pharmacies
    Whoops! I neglected to list the following "brands":

    Aaster Solutions
    SIS Labs
    Para Pharma
    Hilma Biocare
    Rus-Bio
    Uni-Pharma

  4. #14
    Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,044
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I love the ďive seen 3rd party testsĒ part. Makes me laugh every time.

    Great that you are having success with the products they sell

  5. #15
    Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    NoHo
    Posts
    9,926
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    I love the ďive seen 3rd party testsĒ part. Makes me laugh every time.

    Great that you are having success with the products they sell
    Yeah, even the posting of copies of "first-person" blood panels is meaningless because they are easily manipulated and/or misrepresented. Nonetheless, I've yet to be disappointed by any aspect of my now ten-year-long dealings with Napsgear.org and its sibling company Promedications.cc

  6. #16
    Buff Brother 1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    747
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I love pharmacom and hippocampus gear. Never tried naps, I think its awesome there is quite a selection in this black market.

    Currently on a psl cycle, I got to say, I'm impressed so far with their products.

  7. #17
    Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    NoHo
    Posts
    9,926
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1989 View Post
    I love pharmacom and hippocampus gear. Never tried naps, I think its awesome there is quite a selection in this black market.
    Have you tried Pharmacom Labs' proviron, 1989? Napsgear and Promeds sells fifty 50mg tabs' of Pharmacom Labs' proviron for only $78. I've been wanting to order a grip of it, but I haven't spoken with anyone who has used it.
    Thank you.

  8. #18
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,399
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Iíd like to try British Dragons primo 200mg/ml, Iíve only used primo a few times in years past and I believe it was probably under dosed and I was only running 300mg/wk.

    After this cut is complete Iíd like to give it another go at 600mg/wk maybe.

  9. #19
    Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,044
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    Yeah, even the posting of copies of "first-person" blood panels is meaningless because they are easily manipulated and/or misrepresented. Nonetheless, I've yet to be disappointed by any aspect of my now ten-year-long dealings with Napsgear.org and its sibling company Promedications.cc
    Exactly itís like I trust people with actual feedback like yourself or trying myself and then runningbloods mid cycle.

    I appreciate vendors provide lab specs but like you mentioned they can be manipulated as well as people bloods.

    Iím running bloods with running juve to post up since so many people have questions and if I didnít buy more juve with the 25% + 10% bitcoins payment they are running Iíd snag PSL gtropin and do the same.

  10. #20
    Buff Brother 1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    747
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    Have you tried Pharmacom Labs' proviron, 1989? Napsgear and Promeds sells fifty 50mg tabs' of Pharmacom Labs' proviron for only $78. I've been wanting to order a grip of it, but I haven't spoken with anyone who has used it.
    Thank you.
    Wow, that's a killer price. I did not, I got my orals from a leftover hipo cycle. I am currently on psl proviron, it really is good stuff.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •