Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Pharmacom Labs EQ and Dragon Pharma Primo from napsgear

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    12
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Pharmacom Labs EQ and Dragon Pharma Primo from napsgear

    204 lbs 6ft tall at 10%bf. Running 200mgEQ and 200mg primo a week. Just microdosing as i dont want to run a full on cycle right now. This combo is amazing. Both high quality products. I plan on running these until the bottles finish then do a var only cycle. I'm not interested in running harsh cycles. Anyway just thought i'd let yall know despite all the shit talking on this forum, i've ordered from naps over 12 times and it was great shit everytime, no bs. I've seen third party lab tests (not from naps or the manufacturer but other people testing it) for all the products i've ordered too, all legit.

  2. #2
    Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    NoHo
    Posts
    9,926
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by richobiquan View Post
    204 lbs 6ft tall at 10%bf. Running 200mgEQ and 200mg primo a week. Just microdosing as i dont want to run a full on cycle right now. This combo is amazing. Both high quality products. I plan on running these until the bottles finish then do a var only cycle. I'm not interested in running harsh cycles. Anyway just thought i'd let yall know despite all the shit talking on this forum, i've ordered from naps over 12 times and it was great shit everytime, no bs. I've seen third party lab tests (not from naps or the manufacturer but other people testing it) for all the products i've ordered too, all legit.
    Quote Originally Posted by richobiquan View Post
    I plan on running these until the bottles finish.
    So how many "bottles" are we talking about here?

  3. #3
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,399
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    So how many "bottles" are we talking about here?
    The sounds like heís referring to one bottle of each to me.

    And well theyíre great drugs seems odd o shut yourself down for such low doses, they are therapeutic at best. I see no mention of PCT but hopefully itís a given heís running one anyway.

  4. #4
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    22,133
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by richobiquan View Post
    204 lbs 6ft tall at 10%bf. Running 200mgEQ and 200mg primo a week. Just microdosing as i dont want to run a full on cycle right now. This combo is amazing. Both high quality products. I plan on running these until the bottles finish then do a var only cycle. I'm not interested in running harsh cycles. Anyway just thought i'd let yall know despite all the shit talking on this forum, i've ordered from naps over 12 times and it was great shit everytime, no bs. I've seen third party lab tests (not from naps or the manufacturer but other people testing it) for all the products i've ordered too, all legit.
    What age??

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

    Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

  5. #5
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    45,069
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    again with this naps shit.. SMH

    you are writing a review to get a discount
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

  6. #6
    Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    NoHo
    Posts
    9,926
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    again with this naps shit.. SMH

    you are writing a review to get a discount
    Again, and for what could well be the tenth time, stevesmi, what exactly is wrong with giving discounts to satisfied customers? Your precious PSL allows for such discounts, but I've yet to see you castigate the recipients of that source's discounts.

    Yours truly
    "Eddie Haskell" a very satisfied Napsgear.org and Promedication.cc customer since 2008.

  7. #7
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother Nismo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,345
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Pharmacom and Dragon have always been good potent gear.

  8. #8
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,399
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    Again, and for what could well be the tenth time, stevesmi, what exactly is wrong with giving discounts to satisfied customers? Your precious PSL allows for such discounts, but I've yet to see you castigate the recipients of that source's discounts.

    Yours truly
    "Eddie Haskell" a very satisfied Napsgear.org and Promedication.cc customer since 2008.
    Apparently itís not acceptable to save a few bucks.

    I feel like it shouldnít be a huge issue, for one it gives feed back for people looking to try the source. I get people will say biased review because they will get a discount on their next order, however who would bother to order more if it was garbage?

    Any and all of us here know this hobby can get costly, if youíre fixing to make a substantial order then a code can help. Codes for SARMS1 and Juve are always handed out and reviews are encouraged.

    So is it against the rules to put a source review up then? I havenít been able to find an exact answer.

  9. #9
    Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    NoHo
    Posts
    9,926
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruntwerkz View Post
    Apparently itís not acceptable to save a few bucks.
    Absolutely, Gruntwerkz. Unless, of course, one saves money by way of posting a review of an "approved source."
    I so loath hypocrisy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Gruntwerkz View Post
    I feel like it shouldnít be a huge issue, for one it gives feed back for people looking to try the source.
    Quite true. The reason that it is a big deal, however, is that such reviews - such positive reviews are viewed as being that which step on the toes of Evo's "approved sources"/paidadvertisers. But if an approved source is truly a legitimate source, then that source will succeed based solely upon its own merits, not upon whether or not people promote it or disparage it online.
    Hell, to my knowledge, Napsgear.org and its sibling "company" Promedications.cc sponsor no amount of internet forums. Yet they are, in my opinion, the world's most successful AAS source. Why? Because they've been selling high-quality gear and ancillaries for at least the past fifteen years. They sure have kept my happy ass happy for the past ten years.
    And despite what the desperate-to-dicredit amongst us so desperately need for us to believe, no source stays in business for at least fifteen years by "selectively scamming" its customers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruntwerkz View Post
    I get people will say biased review because they will get a discount on their next order, however who would bother to order more if it was garbage?
    Exactly! So, in actuality, absolutely no one would post a bogus review, because what would be the point of doing so; to secure a discount for more bogus gear?
    Indeed, a goddamned five-year-old child could easily deduce such logic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruntwerkz View Post
    So is it against the rules to put a source review up then? I havenít been able to find an exact answer.
    No. No it is not - most especially in the forum titled "Source Talk" which is described by Evo' in the following manner:

    "Source Talk(517 Viewing)
    This forum is not moderated; 1st amendment free speech rules apply."


    PS. Do any of you know whether or not the existence of Naps predates 2003? I always say that they've been in business "for at least the past fifteen years," but that is based upon nothing more than what the guys who turned me to Naps/Promeds have told me.
    Thank you.

  10. #10
    Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    NoHo
    Posts
    9,926
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo99 View Post
    Pharmacom and Dragon have always been good potent gear.
    I haven't even seen any Pharmacom product, Nismo, let alone my not having used any of it. But a lot of people cast their votes in favor of various Pharmacom products relative to Napsgear's and Promedications' 50% off "Product of the Week" sale. So it likely is good to go.
    I have, however, been using Dragon Pharma's products for the past ten years. And it is certainly good to go, which explains why I've been using it for the past ten years.

    "Napsgear is a selectve scammer." ROFLMMfAO (Rolloing On Floor Laughing My Motherfucking Ass Off). :-)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •