Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pharmacom Labs EQ and Dragon Pharma Primo from napsgear

richobiquan

Newbie Brother
204 lbs 6ft tall at 10%bf. Running 200mgEQ and 200mg primo a week. Just microdosing as i dont want to run a full on cycle right now. This combo is amazing. Both high quality products. I plan on running these until the bottles finish then do a var only cycle. I'm not interested in running harsh cycles. Anyway just thought i'd let yall know despite all the shit talking on this forum, i've ordered from naps over 12 times and it was great shit everytime, no bs. I've seen third party lab tests (not from naps or the manufacturer but other people testing it) for all the products i've ordered too, all legit.

204 lbs 6ft tall at 10%bf. Running 200mgEQ and 200mg primo a week. Just microdosing as i dont want to run a full on cycle right now. This combo is amazing. Both high quality products. I plan on running these until the bottles finish then do a var only cycle. I'm not interested in running harsh cycles. Anyway just thought i'd let yall know despite all the shit talking on this forum, i've ordered from naps over 12 times and it was great shit everytime, no bs. I've seen third party lab tests (not from naps or the manufacturer but other people testing it) for all the products i've ordered too, all legit.

I plan on running these until the bottles finish.

So how many "bottles" are we talking about here?

So how many "bottles" are we talking about here?

The sounds like he’s referring to one bottle of each to me.

And well they’re great drugs seems odd o shut yourself down for such low doses, they are therapeutic at best. I see no mention of PCT but hopefully it’s a given he’s running one anyway.

What age??

again with this naps shit.. SMH

you are writing a review to get a discount

Again, and for what could well be the tenth time, stevesmi, what exactly is wrong with giving discounts to satisfied customers? Your precious PSL allows for such discounts, but I've yet to see you castigate the recipients of that source's discounts.

Yours truly
"Eddie Haskell" a very satisfied Napsgear.org and Promedication.cc customer since 2008.

Again, and for what could well be the tenth time, stevesmi, what exactly is wrong with giving discounts to satisfied customers? Your precious PSL allows for such discounts, but I've yet to see you castigate the recipients of that source's discounts.

Yours truly
"Eddie Haskell" a very satisfied Napsgear.org and Promedication.cc customer since 2008.

Apparently it’s not acceptable to save a few bucks.

I feel like it shouldn’t be a huge issue, for one it gives feed back for people looking to try the source. I get people will say biased review because they will get a discount on their next order, however who would bother to order more if it was garbage?

Any and all of us here know this hobby can get costly, if you’re fixing to make a substantial order then a code can help. Codes for SARMS1 and Juve are always handed out and reviews are encouraged.

So is it against the rules to put a source review up then? I haven’t been able to find an exact answer.

Apparently it’s not acceptable to save a few bucks.

Absolutely, Gruntwerkz. Unless, of course, one saves money by way of posting a review of an "approved source."
I so loath hypocrisy.

I feel like it shouldn’t be a huge issue, for one it gives feed back for people looking to try the source.

Quite true. The reason that it is a big deal, however, is that such reviews - such positive reviews are viewed as being that which step on the toes of Evo's "approved sources"/paidadvertisers. But if an approved source is truly a legitimate source, then that source will succeed based solely upon its own merits, not upon whether or not people promote it or disparage it online.
Hell, to my knowledge, Napsgear.org and its sibling "company" Promedications.cc sponsor no amount of internet forums. Yet they are, in my opinion, the world's most successful AAS source. Why? Because they've been selling high-quality gear and ancillaries for at least the past fifteen years. They sure have kept my happy ass happy for the past ten years.
And despite what the desperate-to-dicredit amongst us so desperately need for us to believe, no source stays in business for at least fifteen years by "selectively scamming" its customers.

I get people will say biased review because they will get a discount on their next order, however who would bother to order more if it was garbage?

Exactly! So, in actuality, absolutely no one would post a bogus review, because what would be the point of doing so; to secure a discount for more bogus gear?
Indeed, a goddamned five-year-old child could easily deduce such logic.

So is it against the rules to put a source review up then? I haven’t been able to find an exact answer.

No. No it is not - most especially in the forum titled "Source Talk" which is described by Evo' in the following manner:

"Source Talk(517 Viewing)
This forum is not moderated; 1st amendment free speech rules apply."

PS. Do any of you know whether or not the existence of Naps predates 2003? I always say that they've been in business "for at least the past fifteen years," but that is based upon nothing more than what the guys who turned me to Naps/Promeds have told me.
Thank you.

Pharmacom and Dragon have always been good potent gear.

I haven't even seen any Pharmacom product, Nismo, let alone my not having used any of it. But a lot of people cast their votes in favor of various Pharmacom products relative to Napsgear's and Promedications' 50% off "Product of the Week" sale. So it likely is good to go.
I have, however, been using Dragon Pharma's products for the past ten years. And it is certainly good to go, which explains why I've been using it for the past ten years.

"Napsgear is a selectve scammer." ROFLMMfAO (Rolloing On Floor Laughing My Motherfucking Ass Off). :)

Never used naps gear before so can't comment.

Glad to hear you are getting good results though

Never used naps gear before so can't comment.

Glad to hear you are getting good results though

Napgear.org and Promdeications.cc, however, do not produce gear. They are merely a retailer.

The complete list of "brands" sold by Naps-Promeds reads as follows:

Geneza Pharmaceuticals
Dragon Pharma
Phamacom Labs
Alpha-Pharma Healthcare
Shree Venkatesh
India Pharmacy Steroids
Stealth Sachets
Biomex Labs
Singapore Pharmacies

Napgear.org and Promdeications.cc, however, do not produce gear. They are merely a retailer.

The complete list of "brands" sold by Naps-Promeds reads as follows:

Geneza Pharmaceuticals
Dragon Pharma
Phamacom Labs
Alpha-Pharma Healthcare
Shree Venkatesh
India Pharmacy Steroids
Stealth Sachets
Biomex Labs
Singapore Pharmacies

Whoops! I neglected to list the following "brands":

Aaster Solutions
SIS Labs
Para Pharma
Hilma Biocare
Rus-Bio
Uni-Pharma

I love the “ive seen 3rd party tests” part. Makes me laugh every time.

Great that you are having success with the products they sell

Yeah, even the posting of copies of "first-person" blood panels is meaningless because they are easily manipulated and/or misrepresented. Nonetheless, I've yet to be disappointed by any aspect of my now ten-year-long dealings with Napsgear.org and its sibling company Promedications.cc

I love pharmacom and hippocampus gear. Never tried naps, I think its awesome there is quite a selection in this black market.

Currently on a psl cycle, I got to say, I'm impressed so far with their products.

I love pharmacom and hippocampus gear. Never tried naps, I think its awesome there is quite a selection in this black market.

Have you tried Pharmacom Labs' proviron, 1989? Napsgear and Promeds sells fifty 50mg tabs' of Pharmacom Labs' proviron for only $78. I've been wanting to order a grip of it, but I haven't spoken with anyone who has used it.
Thank you.

I’d like to try British Dragons primo 200mg/ml, I’ve only used primo a few times in years past and I believe it was probably under dosed and I was only running 300mg/wk.

After this cut is complete I’d like to give it another go at 600mg/wk maybe.

Yeah, even the posting of copies of "first-person" blood panels is meaningless because they are easily manipulated and/or misrepresented. Nonetheless, I've yet to be disappointed by any aspect of my now ten-year-long dealings with Napsgear.org and its sibling company Promedications.cc

Exactly it’s like I trust people with actual feedback like yourself or trying myself and then runningbloods mid cycle.

I appreciate vendors provide lab specs but like you mentioned they can be manipulated as well as people bloods.

I’m running bloods with running juve to post up since so many people have questions and if I didn’t buy more juve with the 25% + 10% bitcoins payment they are running I’d snag PSL gtropin and do the same.

Have you tried Pharmacom Labs' proviron, 1989? Napsgear and Promeds sells fifty 50mg tabs' of Pharmacom Labs' proviron for only $78. I've been wanting to order a grip of it, but I haven't spoken with anyone who has used it.
Thank you.

Wow, that's a killer price. I did not, I got my orals from a leftover hipo cycle. I am currently on psl proviron, it really is good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom