Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pharmacom test E Domestic Supply

Fredrd

Registered
Hey guys I just wanted to report I’ve been on a TRT dose of 150 MG per week of Pharmacom labs test E from domestic supply.. Happy to say that in two weeks my total test went from 450 to 1200 iand free test from 60 to 250 with an estradiol falling from 36 to 26. Much love to Greg he’s a true businessman and a gentleman. I’m also impressed with the lab quality/dosage strength.

Hey guys I just wanted to report I’ve been on a TRT dose of 150 MG per week of Pharmacom labs test E from domestic supply.. Happy to say that in two weeks my total test went from 450 to 1200 iand free test from 60 to 250 with an estradiol falling from 36 to 26. Much love to Greg he’s a true businessman and a gentleman. I’m also impressed with the lab quality/dosage strength.

Hello,bro) thank you for your kind words and your review)

thats what i like to hear!!

I was thinking of no estrogen blocker since my estradiol is already low?

Some do not need it with TRT dose but some do. I would make sure to run bloods often and adjust if needed. 1200 is too high IMO and you should lower dose if your using for TRT, I would keep in the 900’s to be safe and low health risk.

yeah domestic-supply rocks! A+_+++++

as far as your dosage, that isn't a TRT dose. trt is designed to replace what you naturally produce. drop the dosage if you care about your long term health

Nice to hear and yes, Domestic-Supply is amazing.

Do not use an AI in your TRT protocol. If you need one then something else is off. Either your dose is too high or you are not pinning frequently enough. Ideally you pin every single day. Just like your body produces testosterone every single day. At minimum pin twice per week. Let your body correct the E2 to testosterone balance.

yeah domestic-supply rocks! A+_+++++

as far as your dosage, that isn't a TRT dose. trt is designed to replace what you naturally produce. drop the dosage if you care about your long term health

150 mgs isn't bad for a HRT dose. I wouldn;t go higher long term though. And yeah, maybe a 1/4 mg of a-dex with the shot is all most people will need but if your e is already low, there shouldn't be any need.

I decided to do a newbie cycle and use Pharmacon for my gear, just 50mg of Anavar everyday for 4 weeks... Had some pretty darn good results.
I'm in South America right now in Colombia and I was able to get my hands on some Pharmacon Anavar here locally. Obviously much cheaper than in the USA where the "black market" tax needs to be paid, here in Colombia the stuff is pretty much legal... This Pharmacon Anavar is good stuff!

I'm running a big stack of supplements with the Anavar:

-YohimFlame (x2 per day on my fatty areas)

-N2Slin (1-3 capsules 30min before each meal, depending on how many Carbs in the meal)

-N2Guard (all 7 capsules with one of my meals. away from he times I take my Anavar)

-HCGenerate ES (Since I'm not using Testosterone, I'm using this to raise my natural testosterone levels to give me that "Test base" I like on cycles.)

-Lipo-Fit (Stimulant Fat burner that contains Hordenine HCL - not available in the USA, it is only for the South American market)

I'm in South America right now in Colombia and I was able to get my hands on some Pharmacon Anavar here locally. Obviously much cheaper than in the USA where the "black market" tax needs to be paid, here in Colombia the stuff is pretty much legal... This Pharmacon Anavar is good stuff!

Columbia sounds pretty awesome! Where else have you been where gear is „pretty much legal“?

Is the quality always pharma in the overseas pharmacies? Are the prices always reasonable?

I’m asking because I’ve heard of some expensive, bunk gear from UGLs in Mexican pharmacias

I decided to do a newbie cycle and use Pharmacon for my gear, just 50mg of Anavar everyday for 4 weeks... Had some pretty darn good results.

-N2Slin (1-3 capsules 30min before each meal, depending on how many Carbs in the meal)

-N2Guard (all 7 capsules with one of my meals. away from he times I take my Anavar)

-HCGenerate ES (Since I'm not using Testosterone, I'm using this to raise my natural testosterone levels to give me that "Test base" I like on cycles.)

-Lipo-Fit (Stimulant Fat burner that contains Hordenine HCL - not available in the USA, it is only for the South American market)

Hey Rick, do you know if Lipo Fit is available in Aruba?

that supplement stack is amazing

Steve just curious why that isn’t a trt dose? My doc had me on 160mg test cyp a week

Because healthy range is 250-850 and you are 50% higher than the normal high end of range.

The goal is to be in the 600-800 range as when you are higher you can open yourself up to sides like gyno, heart issues, lipid issues, prostate issues, etc.

They will amass over time (or could amass) at that dose. More just a cautionary suggestion to lower it.

Back
Top Bottom