Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pharmacon GW

I've used other pharmacon products with good results. I've heard good things and bad about GW. I would like to incorporate it into a cycle sometime, but I need to do some more research about it before I follow through. I have heard it's a good alternative to clen. Anyone with info or experience(good or bad).

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

I've used other pharmacon products with good results. I've heard good things and bad about GW. I would like to incorporate it into a cycle sometime, but I need to do some more research about it before I follow through. I have heard it's a good alternative to clen. Anyone with info or experience(good or bad).

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

let me put it to you like this... i dont EVER run a cycle without gw, regardless of what it is... gw and proviron are my staples i will not run anything without them

I've never used anything from pharacom so I can't comment. Check the source reviews section on the board here and see what kind of reviews come up

The cardarine from the board sponsor sarms1.com is really good. You can send me a PM or email (link in my signature) if you want a discount code for your order.

Back
Top Bottom