Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

phytoserm-347 works and the blood test to prove it!!!!

N

Needtogetaas

Hormone tests for Phytoserms-347

Hey guys, Nathan Chase here – the owner of Need to Build Muscle. If you’ve been keeping up with the forums, you’ve probably seen one of our members posting his hormone tests for Phytoserms-347.

Phytoserms-347 is the world’s premier Bulbine natalensis supplement, and we think it’s the best test booster ever developed. But what we “think” isn’t important…what’s important is that it boosts testosterone, because that’s what we say it does.

As you can see from the following before and after tests, one of our customers started at a free testosterone level of 40, and 63 days later, he ended up with a testosterone level of 132.6. What would you do with testosterone levels over 300% more than you have now? What kind of difference would that make in your training, your physique, or your strength levels? I can’t answer that question…but you can, after you try a bottle of Phytoserms-347.

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words
51uam1.jpg

Holy sh*t thats impressive (can't see the picture at work but the level changes is amazing). Nice work bro!

That's great results,I have two bottles I am going to run after the Sarms stack I'm currently on.

Hey Nathan whats up bro!Going to run 2 bottles with Testforce2 and Forma-Stanzol after my Sust/Tren E cycle is over for PCT.

remember there is a dose curve. If you are about 180 or above you will want 1 cap twice a day no more then this!!!!!!!! If you are a small guy like 165 or below this then all you need is 1 cap a day... If you are above 235 or close to this then 1 cap 3 times a day is what you want. You have to get the dosing right for it to work perfectly for you.

Nate, seriously im not that impressed. im not saying the product doesnt do anything but what i am saying is this.

ive seen several posts of bw related to this compound and they all have one thing i common. the initial test shows the person to be either hypogonadal or damn near or like someone coming off cycle with a follow up showing them in normal range.

i will be impressed when someone with normal t levels lets say 600ng does a retest and comes back in the 2000ng range. that will impress me. chances of seeing that are nil unless of course said person also injects about 250mg test prior to blood draw.

so why dont you guys just say this is a damn good test booster and knock off the skewed tests

i will be impressed when someone with normal t levels lets say 600ng does a retest and comes back in the 2000ng range. that will impress me. chances of seeing that are nil unless of course said person also injects about 250mg test prior to blood draw.

so why dont you guys just say this is a damn good test booster and knock off the skewed tests
I see where you're coming from but that's simply not possible (for any length of time) without some sort of estrogen control. Anytime you go above normal ranges your body is going to shut down test production. If you use bw and an AI you can see some higher ranges. I don't see them as skewed tests rather it shows it stimulates production. From that point you have to know how to manipulate hormones which is very complex. I can't imagine the length of a thread and how many people would quit reading threads if there is a novel attached explaining how to correctly maintain hormone levels. You have to take posts in context to the information they are supplying and apply it to a relative case. I know some hypogondal men who would like to take something like this instead of injecting testosterone every 2 weeks for the rest of their life. It's nice to see something that actually works instead of just an infomercial for something that doesn't do a darn thing.

Nice to see something work but doesn't matter if I can't get any. When will it be back in stock?

I see where you're coming from but that's simply not possible (for any length of time) without some sort of estrogen control. Anytime you go above normal ranges your body is going to shut down test production. If you use bw and an AI you can see some higher ranges. I don't see them as skewed tests rather it shows it stimulates production. From that point you have to know how to manipulate hormones which is very complex. I can't imagine the length of a thread and how many people would quit reading threads if there is a novel attached explaining how to correctly maintain hormone levels. You have to take posts in context to the information they are supplying and apply it to a relative case. I know some hypogondal men who would like to take something like this instead of injecting testosterone every 2 weeks for the rest of their life. It's nice to see something that actually works instead of just an infomercial for something that doesn't do a darn thing.

i didnt say it doesnt work. i think its a fine t booster. what its not gonna do is send someone with normal levels into the supra range, hence it wont boost test %300 in a person within normal t ranges.

im on trt and i can tell you i wouldnt bother with a herbal t booster for t. nobody would thats ludicrous that you would even insinuate that some people would. obviously you dont rely on t to stay "normal" no hatin

i didnt say it doesnt work. i think its a fine t booster. what its not gonna do is send someone with normal levels into the supra range, hence it wont boost test %300 in a person within normal t ranges.

im on trt and i can tell you i wouldnt bother with a herbal t booster for t. nobody would thats ludicrous that you would even insinuate that some people would. obviously you dont rely on t to stay "normal" no hatin

I went on phytoserms-347 and i have to say it wasn't the end all be all..i didn't notice anything. Its working for other people so i'm not quite sure whats going on.

Back
Top Bottom