Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Picking up gear from post office

michaelaWA

Registered
I ordered from a source that was International and the tracking said it was out for delivery so I waited for the postman to show up. He never knocked on my door but I checked my mail later and there was a note in my mailbox to go pick it up. I thought that was kind of weird so now I'm scared to go down to the post office with the note. Is there a chance this is a sting operation and they are waiting for me there?

I ordered from a source that was International and the tracking said it was out for delivery so I waited for the postman to show up. He never knocked on my door but I checked my mail later and there was a note in my mailbox to go pick it up. I thought that was kind of weird so now I'm scared to go down to the post office with the note. Is there a chance this is a sting operation and they are waiting for me there?

Unless you are buying fuck loads of raws or gear for a while the DEA isn’t sitting waiting to snag you for a few vials of gear.

Just go pick it up. This is also why I switched to domestic so much easier and less hassle they leave in mailbox or on steps, nice and easy.

It's not a sting operation lol. It happens that when the post man can't deliver the package, he'll leave a note for you to pick it up. Nothing to worry about, don't sweat it, go pick it up and enjoy your cycle.

If you don't know what's in it, you can't be blamed for picking it up.

Just the same, I wouldn't use my signiture.

Some international deliveries require a signature so if you don't answer and sign for it they can't just leave it. You have to go pick it up so you can sign.

The first time it happened to me I was a little nervous but like someone said above, they aren't worried about some guy buying a few vials for personal use. There are much bigger fish out there.

Chances are, if it was discovered it would be confiscated and that would be the end of it. They wouldn't waste the time and resources on some elaborate sting operations for a few vials.

Its fine man. Just pick it up. The mailman doesn't give a shit what you have. He just wants to do his job and go home

Lazy postmen do that, not to carry heavy/bulky packages, easier to leave a note. Go pick up, no worries and if asked, play stupid as if your friend made order for you, all you wanted was essential oils or CBD

No one is going to bust you. The last international source I was using before I got hooked up with PSL required a signature and picking it up at the post office..normal and no issues for me. Now I just use domestic PSL and delivered right to my mailbox.

Lazy postmen do that, not to carry heavy/bulky packages, easier to leave a note. Go pick up, no worries and if asked, play stupid as if your friend made order for you, all you wanted was essential oils or CBD
This right here... Leave it to the Russians[emoji28][emoji23][emoji1787]

I have picked gear up like that no problem. I wouldn't worry unless you have a history of having packs seized or you are buying raws. Personal use gear is not cause to set up a sting.

I’m a true believer that they aren’t looking for the occasional user they want the dealers. It’s not worth their time

Back
Top Bottom