Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Picking up gear from post office

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Picking up gear from post office

I ordered from a source that was International and the tracking said it was out for delivery so I waited for the postman to show up. He never knocked on my door but I checked my mail later and there was a note in my mailbox to go pick it up. I thought that was kind of weird so now I'm scared to go down to the post office with the note. Is there a chance this is a sting operation and they are waiting for me there?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelaWA View Post
    I ordered from a source that was International and the tracking said it was out for delivery so I waited for the postman to show up. He never knocked on my door but I checked my mail later and there was a note in my mailbox to go pick it up. I thought that was kind of weird so now I'm scared to go down to the post office with the note. Is there a chance this is a sting operation and they are waiting for me there?
    Unless you are buying fuck loads of raws or gear for a while the DEA isnít sitting waiting to snag you for a few vials of gear.

Just go pick it up. This is also why I switched to domestic so much easier and less hassle they leave in mailbox or on steps, nice and easy.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelaWA View Post
    It's not a sting operation lol. It happens that when the post man can't deliver the package, he'll leave a note for you to pick it up. Nothing to worry about, don't sweat it, go pick it up and enjoy your cycle.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If you don't know what's in it, you can't be blamed for picking it up.

Just the same, I wouldn't use my signiture.
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    what i used to do was leave my garage open so the postman would know i was home, otherwise he would always leave a slip assuming no one was home. lazy fuck
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro they bust people in texas for this shit all the time, they threw friend in prison 30 years for finding small ounce of pot in car. what state you in?

Cyborg Humanoid Brother ElevenBravo77's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Some international deliveries require a signature so if you don't answer and sign for it they can't just leave it. You have to go pick it up so you can sign.

The first time it happened to me I was a little nervous but like someone said above, they aren't worried about some guy buying a few vials for personal use. There are much bigger fish out there.

Chances are, if it was discovered it would be confiscated and that would be the end of it. They wouldn't waste the time and resources on some elaborate sting operations for a few vials.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Its fine man. Just pick it up. The mailman doesn't give a shit what you have. He just wants to do his job and go home

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    go pickup your package, they don't have resources to bust some nobody over a few gear
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Lazy postmen do that, not to carry heavy/bulky packages, easier to leave a note. Go pick up, no worries and if asked, play stupid as if your friend made order for you, all you wanted was essential oils or CBD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast