Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pinning biceps

richricharson

Registered
hey guys I would like to alternate my pinning sites Quads-Gluteus-Shoulders , because I pin everyday for the
last 6 weeks of contest prep, I was considering pinning on my biceps, and I wonder if anyone has done it here and
let me know how painful it is and also if is there a minimum qty or a limit of cc's you can inject on your biceps.

hey guys I would like to alternate my pinning sites Quads-Gluteus-Shoulders , because I pin everyday for the
last 6 weeks of contest prep, I was considering pinning on my biceps, and I wonder if anyone has done it here and
let me know how painful it is and also if is there a minimum qty or a limit of cc's you can inject on your biceps.

Never done it. Could always pin your calves, hear that feels wonderful. LOL

This post made me cringe. I can't imagine that would feel anything less than horrible

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Biceps are known to cause severe post injection pain.

Why not use pecks or lats for an additional injection site?

Biceps are known to cause severe post injection pain.

Why not use pecks or lats for an additional injection site?

Lats are a great spot if you can reach them.

Bicep and pecs I am not a fan of at all.

Tricep lateral head is a decent spot too, for 1ml-1.5ml max.

I'll pass. The few posts I've seen says it hurts like a mofo

Back
Top Bottom