Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pinning into scar

seamusbolman

Registered
I've heard people talk about scar tissue from pinning , but what about pinning near a scar? I have a scar about 6 inches long on my left glute from a hip replacement surgery around 12 years ago and I've always been sketched out to pin on that side. Should I be? I could easily pin beside it on the left glute but seeing as how I was cut open all the way through the muscle to my hip bone, it seems there would be a ton of scar tissue..:any thoughts?

I've heard people talk about scar tissue from pinning , but what about pinning near a scar? I have a scar about 6 inches long on my left glute from a hip replacement surgery around 12 years ago and I've always been sketched out to pin on that side. Should I be? I could easily pin beside it on the left glute but seeing as how I was cut open all the way through the muscle to my hip bone, it seems there would be a ton of scar tissue..:any thoughts?
if you are worried about it, just avoid it...

Back
Top Bottom