Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pins and needles while on HGH

Beasley44

Registered
I've been using HGH for 3 weeks now and started getting pins and needles side effects on my hands/shoulders. I'm 44 years old and am using 4iu's a day which is what was recommended for me to use. the sides happen especially when i am trying to fall asleep, does anyone know a trick to help with this?

I've been using HGH for 3 weeks now and started getting pins and needles side effects on my hands/shoulders. I'm 44 years old and am using 4iu's a day which is what was recommended for me to use. the sides happen especially when i am trying to fall asleep, does anyone know a trick to help with this?

who recommended you to run it 4 ius per day? thats completely unnecessary... 2-3 ius of quality hgh is plenty...

I ALWAYS tell everyone to start with 1iu and SLOWLY increase until you find your sweet spot. HGH is not without side effects. I don't know why anyone would start with such a high dosage.

people keep recommending these insane dosages for HGH. the primary reason to use HGH is to normalize low HGH levels PERIOD. running an excessive dosage is ABUSE. it is like the goofballs who recommend 200mg a week of test for TRT. you will get problems and sides, many of those sides may not even be blatantly obvious.

Back
Top Bottom