Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PIP

Vicioustown

What’s up y’all, I’m currently five weeks in to my cycle which is
180mg test cyp
12.5mg aromasin E3D

My bloods came back
Test levels 1390
Estrogen 21

I added primo at 400mg during week 5 and the pip was ridiculous like I’m still sore from last weeks first injection. I have a big lump and slight headache. The gear was brewed with mig oil. Do you think I should discontinue use of primo or sack up and Continue?

I had pip and quit when you can’t train because a muscle is swollen and your want to cry because it’s throbbing and unbearable bin it

It may have been how it was brewed... I have had plenty of primo pip as ive used it so many times... the last few times its been very very smooth for me... ive endured some and then had some great ones but if you are already getting it then that particular one is not going to agree with you and i would put yourself through that... this is the last one i used and it was very smooth man... very little PIP... it is always going to be present to a point with primo but its not always that painful either... i ran 400-500 mg per week with it... split injections obviously https://domestic-supply.com/primobol-100mgml-10ml

180mg test cyp
12.5mg aromasin E3D

My bloods came back
Test levels 1390
Estrogen 21

I added primo at 400mg during week 5 and the pip was ridiculous like I’m still sore from last weeks first injection. I have a big lump and slight headache. The gear was brewed with mig oil. Do you think I should discontinue use of primo or sack up and Continue?

If you homebrew the gear or get the primobolan from a bad source, headaches and infections and high pain PIP is normal sometimes even infections if the quality is bad.

If you use high quality primobolan like geneza or euro pharma or balkan, you can inject 2ml 1 glute, 2 ml 1 glute and 1ml shoulder and have almost no pain and no PIP.

Should you stop using the primo you're using now? YES for sure, get a better quality primobolan brand asap. And NO this is not a sales pitch I have myself done stupid shit and used bad quality primo with super high pain until I started using geneza pharma primobolan.

Thanks everyone for the input, I had bought this primo from a reputable source (pinnacle) However I should consider other options due to this crippling pip And slightly elevated blood pressure. I’ll try going with domestic supply unless someone else has a ugl they can recommend ?

Check out the board sponsored sources and get a higher quality primo.

180mg test cyp
12.5mg aromasin E3D

My bloods came back
Test levels 1390
Estrogen 21

i would stop the primo and find another lab with better carrier oils... alot of people dont react well to synthetic carrier oils like mig

Back
Top Bottom