bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: pip galore

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

pip galore

Hello brothers. I don't post often and I know this question has probably been answered a bunch of times throughout the Internet. I guess I'm just looking to talk while I take the Browns to the superbowl.

I'm on my 3rd week of my cycle. This is my third cycle. First being test cyp and dbol. 2nd test cyp and var. This time around I'm running test prop and tren. 6 foot 190lbs. My abs come through pretty noticeably and I'm pretty cut up so my bf is low.

Anyways this is my first time pinning ed. I'm used to the mon, thur regime. First two weeks of this cycle I did surprisingly well. But these last 3 pins, from sat until now have piped like a son of a bitch. And it hasn't been this bad before. Shit I can barely walk today or raise my right arm. Yesterday I had to cut my chest workout short because I couldn't lean back when doing DB press. Felt like I was gonna pass out from pain everytime I rolled back. Plus my shoulder wasn't too happy with the weight...

I went to Walmart and bought some tiger balm and a heat pad. Used that last night and took advil and Tylenol. Didn't really help much for today I can barley crawl around at work. Construction is alot harder when you feel disabled..

I pin glutes, delts and quads. .5cc/50mg test/tren.

Glutes this week was flawless inj. Delt I hit a nerve but punched threw it. Today's left delt flawless, no pip yet too soon l.

The last two shots to my glutes were the last cc left in the vial, I was thinking maybe that's why it piped so bad?

Anybody have an old school remedy for this shit. Or do I just suck it up and feel like punching walls all day.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Heat pads work wonders, it sounds like you mite have been a little rough with your injection technique. The more you move the pin the more it's gonna hurt... Slow and steady and always aspirate.

Home Erectus Bodybuilder
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    when you inject press the plunger enough for a tiny drop of oil to be at the ti of the syringe to be used as a lubricant going into the muscle...it helps a lot. also imo I would stay away from the heat. Try ice to take away the inflammation.

Home Erectus Bodybuilder
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Is the area red , hot or swollen?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by manchild25 View Post
    when you inject press the plunger enough for a tiny drop of oil to be at the ti of the syringe to be used as a lubricant going into the muscle...it helps a lot. also imo I would stay away from the heat. Try ice to take away the inflammation.
    Never heard of that interesting, kinda like lubing up ya pecka lol

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    My roommate pins my glutes for me every morning after I take my shower, I watch and he's been pinning perfect, I can't complain. I prep the syringe, and like you said to do manchild, I too press a slight drip of oil out the needle to help lubricate.

Process is always the same, glutes 1.5" 23ga. At my request he pins slowly so I don't flinch if he hits a nerve. Then aspirates like gearhead had mentioned. Then slowly plunges and holds for 10-15 sec and pulls out quickly. I swap tops and inj site always.

Manchild, my right delt is red, slightly swollen and warm from yesterdays pin, I hit a nerve so I'm sure that's why it's the way it is. My glutes never got red or hot, but fuckin swollen, big time. I can feel, on both cheeks a golf ball size lump where I pined. I've gotten these knots before but from shitty pining. I'm confused cuz these pins were solid and both cheeks are pissed. Like I mentioned, would the last bit of a vial hold more ba or crash easier? That's the only thing I can think of, kinda like your not supposed to run your gas tank past a 1/4 tank. Idk.

Ice packs over heatpads? I know the crystals left behind from prop and ace melting point is like 100c or someshit compared to cyp at like 30-40c. And ice packs could cause more irritation and not allow crystals to disolve as quick, meaning more irritation. I don't have Ref for my data given just something I remember reading while back.

Australopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by iron addict View Post
    My roommate pins my glutes for me every morning after I take my shower, I watch and he's been pinning perfect, I can't complain. I prep the syringe, and like you said to do manchild, I too press a slight drip of oil out the needle to help lubricate.

Process is always the same, glutes 1.5" 23ga. At my request he pins slowly so I don't flinch if he hits a nerve. Then aspirates like gearhead had mentioned. Then slowly plunges and holds for 10-15 sec and pulls out quickly. I swap tops and inj site always.

Manchild, my right delt is red, slightly swollen and warm from yesterdays pin, I hit a nerve so I'm sure that's why it's the way it is. My glutes never got red or hot, but fuckin swollen, big time. I can feel, on both cheeks a golf ball size lump where I pined. I've gotten these knots before but from shitty pining. I'm confused cuz these pins were solid and both cheeks are pissed. Like I mentioned, would the last bit of a vial hold more ba or crash easier? That's the only thing I can think of, kinda like your not supposed to run your gas tank past a 1/4 tank. Idk.

Ice packs over heatpads? I know the crystals left behind from prop and ace melting point is like 100c or someshit compared to cyp at like 30-40c. And ice packs could cause more irritation and not allow crystals to disolve as quick, meaning more irritation. I don't have Ref for my data given just something I remember reading while back.
    It'll suck at first, but use a foam roller on the glutes. I had/have the same thing right now....golf ball lump in my asscheek. Roll on it, it'll hurt, but mine improved a lot since last night.

Good luck. I'm going to try delta too, should be interesting.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'll try it. I have one I was thinking about using it last night but after taking 30sec just to sit on the couch, the pain would of been way too much. Today has seemed to be a little better, I can sit down normally, I just cringe on the inside.

Also I heat my vial up with a rice sock while I'm in the shower, incase somebody mentions heating it up before injecting.

I also do not apply pressure or massage immediately after the pin. I've managed without for couple years. But if it helps I might start.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Make sure your muscle is completely relaxed before pinning. Sometimes you think your muscle is relaxed because you're not consciously contracting it, but depending on how you're positioned, it could be unconsciously tensing up.

Keep swinging that axe and eventually, whether it wants to or not, that tree will have to fall.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I apologize for skimming the thread so someone might have said it but I always recommend you mix oils in the syringe to cut down on PIP.. it really works .. keep a vial of smooth cyp or EQ on hand and just put in 1/2CC in every syringe you pin to dilute it.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast