Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PIP and night time fevers

Hsc318

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Just started my very first cycle of test. I am doing 400mg a week of c/e blend, doing 200mg twice per week, AI is aromasin. The source is an approved source on this site. Currently I have only injected once and will be doing so again tomorrow. It's been three days now and my injection point at my delt is still sore as shit. In fact I had to cut my workout short today because it was so sore and tight. No redness or swelling, but it is tight and slightly hard to the touch.

I have a RN friend doing the injections for me with a 22 gauge needle. She did .5ml pretty slow on the first. The injection was painless but a few hours later the pain started. I will also add that I had an HCG injection in the opposite delt with the same size needle and it did not get this pain on that side.

To continue, I have also noticed the past two nights around the time I get in bed I start to get a headache and body chills yet feel hot all over, like I have a fever setting in. My ears and eyes burn and are hot to the touch yet I feel chilly. I feel fine during the day, it's only at night. Is this just a new user thing that will subside soon?

I'm sure I'm overreacting and it's probably due to this being the first time on anything, but I just want to be sure this is somewhat normal. I was told the virgin muscle and 22 gauge needle may be the issue with PIP so I plan to switch to a 24-25.

Having said that, is this PIP something I'm just going to have to deal with as I cycle through each new injection point? Should I just train through the pain?

First and foremost how are you brother?
first off let me address this by the fact that you are using a pretty large gauge needle, that alone could be giving you some site discomfort due to its size you can create scar tissue at a faster rate.. 22 gauge needles are basically the gold standard of textbook from people out of medical school communities.. I would suggest using a 25 gauge 1 inch or 1.5 for your glutes. You can also use a 25 gauge 5/8 in your deltoids. If this is Virgin tissue try to break up the volume and also use different injection..rotate injection sites if most of them are virgin tissue allow them the opportunity for exposure and then healing but give ample time with rest between each..

if you are experiencing any feverish or flu-like symptoms it is a little bit too soon to experience testosterone flu however everybody will respond, experiencing these type of symptoms this soon a lot of times is an indicator of a high concentration of alcohol solvent that can also give flu-like symptoms..
If you are feeling slightly fatigued with the chills that very well could be the fluctuations with your hormones and that's perfectly natural.. your body is fighting off the foreign invader of the parenting hormone, along with the carrier oil and solvents so your body is recruiting histamines to the injection site and that is your lymphatic system responding.. it may not hurt to take a pain reliever and or some Benadryl..
Keep an eye on the injection site in case it becomes warm to the touch, red, along with excessive swelling and discomfort spreading..
In the meantime take some Benadryl rest stop in change injection sites along with your needle gauge size..

First and foremost how are you brother?
first off let me address this by the fact that you are using a pretty large gauge needle, that alone could be giving you some site discomfort due to its size you can create scar tissue at a faster rate.. 22 gauge needles are basically the gold standard of textbook from people out of medical school communities.. I would suggest using a 25 gauge 1 inch or 1.5 for your glutes. You can also use a 25 gauge 5/8 in your deltoids. If this is Virgin tissue try to break up the volume and also use different injection..rotate injection sites if most of them are virgin tissue allow them the opportunity for exposure and then healing but give ample time with rest between each..

if you are experiencing any feverish or flu-like symptoms it is a little bit too soon to experience testosterone flu however everybody will respond, experiencing these type of symptoms this soon a lot of times is an indicator of a high concentration of alcohol solvent that can also give flu-like symptoms..
If you are feeling slightly fatigued with the chills that very well could be the fluctuations with your hormones and that's perfectly natural.. your body is fighting off the foreign invader of the parenting hormone, along with the carrier oil and solvents so your body is recruiting histamines to the injection site and that is your lymphatic system responding.. it may not hurt to take a pain reliever and or some Benadryl..
Keep an eye on the injection site in case it becomes warm to the touch, red, along with excessive swelling and discomfort spreading..
In the meantime take some Benadryl rest stop in change injection sites along with your needle gauge size..

Thank you very much!

So if it is a high alcohol concentration is that something I will adjust to in time?

Thank you very much!

So if it is a high alcohol concentration is that something I will adjust to in time?
BB/BA can cause feverish like symptoms but these subside, and it depends on the user sensitivity.
Its most likely a combo of the hormone fluctuations reach Cmax levels in 24hrs plus the metabolism of the carrier, and solvents.. injections of almost any sort can imitate this effect..

give it time

BB/BA can cause feverish like symptoms but these subside, and it depends on the user sensitivity.
Its most likely a combo of the hormone fluctuations reach Cmax levels in 24hrs plus the metabolism of the carrier, and solvents.. injections of almost any sort can imitate this effect..

give it time

Will do.

Thanks again!

Happens to me too during the beginning of a cycle. Low mood, chills, extreme lethargy, PIP. Goes away in 2-3 big max.

- - - Updated - - -

2-3 days *

vision covered it all

but i think solving the injection thing is a big one. 22G??? dude that is ridiculous. 23G at most, but fuck 25G is the way to go here. also having someone else inject you is not smart. you need to inject on your own here. this way if you feel something you can pull out and go somewhere else. not all muscles like being injected

just because your friend is a nurse doesn't know what the hell she is doing. nobody can inject better than you can. and i have nurse friend too who refuses to let anyone inject into her, she does it herself always

You'll be ok next time use a smaller guage needle. No idea why your "nurse friend" used such a large one.

I just talked to her and it was a 23 1 inch. So not a 22. She is going to try and get me some 24-25s.

I really don't think it's needle size though. Like I said, we did the same needle size in the other delt with HCG and had no PIP

Wait. You used a 3cc 23g needle to shoot your hcg? Dude, you gotta get some slin needles. Theyre super cheap.

East coast medical supply has a sale going right on slin needles if youre ok with the 5/8 inch size. Its the largest needle in slin family but i run my hgh im with them.

Back
Top Bottom