Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PIP so bad I couldn't train today

gianster

Proficient Brother
So I injected the outer thigh yesterday with 1cc of primo E and 1cc of test prop 50, tren a 50, mast prop 50. I've been using the primo fine with no problems but just added the low estered blend. The PIP was so bad I couldn't train this morning. Should I do 2 seperate shots of 1cc each or keep with the 2cc and just do the glutes or better muscles that take 2cc better? Thanks all!

So I injected the outer thigh yesterday with 1cc of primo E and 1cc of test prop 50, tren a 50, mast prop 50. I've been using the primo fine with no problems but just added the low estered blend. The PIP was so bad I couldn't train this morning. Should I do 2 seperate shots of 1cc each or keep with the 2cc and just do the glutes or better muscles that take 2cc better? Thanks all!

I'm not surprised, anytime you inject your legs it's painful already but if you pin with testosterone propionate and masteron propionate (both super painful compounds) you will have real high post injection pain (PIP). You should switch to glutes and shoulders, and do 1/2 ML. Also consider a different brand.

I'm not surprised, anytime you inject your legs it's painful already but if you pin with testosterone propionate and masteron propionate (both super painful compounds) you will have real high post injection pain (PIP). You should switch to glutes and shoulders, and do 1/2 ML. Also consider a different brand.

I never had those issues in my quads.

So I halfed the dose in the ventroglutes this morning. So far so good. Still can't train legs still painful as hell. If this works now I'll be forced to pinning everyday.

Each and every single one of those compounds are known for potentially having some lingering PIP.. especially primo, I read and understood that you have used primo before with no issues however that does not take away from the fact that historically this compound can have quite a bite, compiled with ace, mast Prop, and test prop, all of those esters are a 3 carbon and that is almost equivalent to the carbon in the venom of a bee sting, and the localized inflammation and immune response that you will get.
Now putting all that together inside of your leg is a recipe for disaster especially considering with all of the overwhelming mapping with nerves, blood vessels and other arteries and your lymphatic system all funneled down into your legs. It's a major highway that uses a lot of mapping so it will not be unusual or out of the ordinary to have major sensitivity even if you use a common oil..

With all of those compounds you have I would break them up and I would use other sites that are more forgiving. I was already going to suggest VGs, and you may also want to use the glutes, I would use those injection sites and stay away from smaller muscle heads and definitely stay away from the quads.

Break up the volume, use less oil but use different injection sites.

Thanks all! It’s all good. Dropping the Primo for another time and injecting much slower and never quads again. It was just too much volume of painful gear for me.

Back
Top Bottom