Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Placing next order with psl

hunterisme123

Growing Brother
So I'm placing my next order with psl this week test e and tren e. Love that blend anyways I'm wondering has anyone ordered from them recently? I haven't been on Evo in awhile and thought I'd post also my last bloodwork a few weeks ago was on point if anyone saw that psl is the shit absolutely awesome. I'm just wondering how long it's been taking domestic the past month or so because last time 3 months ago it took awhile although almost 3 weeks domestic which psl made good as always shout out to vision thanks. I did order a new product so thats prob what it was I just wanted to see how it's been lately customer wise.

i would not hesitate from ordering from them. they are top notch. delivery is going to come down to a lot of factors man, but they have always been great so i would pull the trigger

i would not hesitate from ordering from them. they are top notch. delivery is going to come down to a lot of factors man, but they have always been great so i would pull the trigger
Yea ive ordered from them probally 9 times I was just wondering about here recently how domestic was going on East Coast

So I'm placing my next order with psl this week test e and tren e. Love that blend anyways I'm wondering has anyone ordered from them recently? I haven't been on Evo in awhile and thought I'd post also my last bloodwork a few weeks ago was on point if anyone saw that psl is the shit absolutely awesome. I'm just wondering how long it's been taking domestic the past month or so because last time 3 months ago it took awhile although almost 3 weeks domestic which psl made good as always shout out to vision thanks. I did order a new product so thats prob what it was I just wanted to see how it's been lately customer wise.
We are up and running smoothly. Normal shipping times should apply.:)

Yes of course.

PSL is one of the best around. Great customer support and fast delivery times. Can’t go wrong!

All I can say is ordered from roids 24 and it come in 2 weeks no less week and a half to be exact! And there test is overdosed! Never had a problem with them!

Haha I love that I agree I love psl there great I was just wondering on time reckon I'll place my order today can't wait

Hey brother, I recall that minor hiccup that we had, due to your patience and understanding calms heads prevailed ( good stuff)

Yes we are strong, in fact stronger than ever..Sales are on top and shipping is on point.. With that said I do have some words for our amazing customers, friends and friends alike..

Please allow myself and the entire staff here at PSL (including our amazing sponsored athletes and loggers that are family) to take this opportunity to thank you
for choosing our products & services to provide you
with your synthetic enhancement needs with the finest compounds and unparalleled customer service.

We are proud to welcome satisfied clientele and look forward to many years of working together
by providing you with that nurturing business relationship
that you need and expect each and every-single time!

If you have any questions about our products or service,
we invite you to contact us immediately at our customer service or simply just send a private message to
any of our sales team associates/representatives and we'll be happy to assist you!

Once again, thank you for your business.
We LOVE you!!!!
OIlbw6S.jpg

Hey brother, I recall that minor hiccup that we had, due to your patience and understanding calms heads prevailed ( good stuff)

Yes we are strong, in fact stronger than ever..Sales are on top and shipping is on point.. With that said I do have some words for our amazing customers, friends and friends alike..

Please allow myself and the entire staff here at PSL (including our amazing sponsored athletes and loggers that are family) to take this opportunity to thank you
for choosing our products & services to provide you
with your synthetic enhancement needs with the finest compounds and unparalleled customer service.

We are proud to welcome satisfied clientele and look forward to many years of working together
by providing you with that nurturing business relationship
that you need and expect each and every-single time!

If you have any questions about our products or service,
we invite you to contact us immediately at our customer service or simply just send a private message to
any of our sales team associates/representatives and we'll be happy to assist you!

Once again, thank you for your business.
We LOVE you!!!!
OIlbw6S.jpg
Once again vision over does himself!!! I'm telling you psl is absolutely awesome and I'm just a guy who loves to workout and I do competitions here and there about 6 every year but I'm not sponsored by psl and everything I say is 100% authentic and true there truly great, awesome communication from the whole psl team most of the time you send your money WU and the info is picked up in a day and your rolling it's that simple and don't get me started on there gear it's top notch and not only have I had blood work done I bought a test kit and tested it everything is 95% or above and there's nowhere your going to get great products like that with amazing customer service fast shipping and of course somewhere to share your experience. Honestly psl gear is better than test c I get from my pharmacy and I can prove that. This makes my 9th or 10th order with psl and I've only had one issue and it was taken care of and then some so I couldn't complain but it was great just like every other time great. Honestly it's Christmas morning everytime that package arrives and shout out to vision he has got to be the best guy I've ever delt with when it comes to gear and we have never met yet he does everything he can to make sure I'm happy and I can't complain with that what other company except for maybe amazon can you message and they get back that day hell I've had vision get back to me within 10 mins now that's customer service look at the photo I posted below that's my honest lab work I had drawn last week it shows everything my test is peaked out at 1500 the lab can't read how high it is it stops at 1500 so the "proof is in the pudding" PSL is truly the best source online or local I continue to use them because I know what I'm getting is freaking awesome there prices are great there customer service is phenomenal and if a mistake happens which it rarely does they fix it you honestly can't ask for more than that so if your on the fence about ordering coming from a regular guy who likes to look the best I can place your order with PSL I'm actually sitting in the gym parking lot right now waiting for my pre workout to kick in posting this and I just wanted to let everyone out there newbie or not know psl is great and you have nothing to worry about I was honestly scared my first order but there's no need to be not at all once everything was rollin it came in within 5 days I knew everything was good then when the blood work came back I about shit because there products are awesome. Also Vision thank you for everything man your truly great and I appreciate all you have done with helping me from when I first started ordering until now. This is how great there customer service is vision asked me how some stuff in my life was going we talked about 3 months ago and it just blew me away to think he remembered that I mean this company is truly on point and you can't go wrong so place an order if you don't want to take my word and proof for it look at the 100s of others who have placed orders everyone is happy and you can't ask for more than that.
de409ac5c6d16fd4b467fbd268b82765.jpg
8a6d13547c13dd6c27d0c14ed9f7c43c.jpg

Once again vision over does himself!!! I'm telling you psl is absolutely awesome and I'm just a guy who loves to workout and I do competitions here and there about 6 every year but I'm not sponsored by psl and everything I say is 100% authentic and true there truly great, awesome communication from the whole psl team most of the time you send your money WU and the info is picked up in a day and your rolling it's that simple and don't get me started on there gear it's top notch and not only have I had blood work done I bought a test kit and tested it everything is 95% or above and there's nowhere your going to get great products like that with amazing customer service fast shipping and of course somewhere to share your experience. Honestly psl gear is better than test c I get from my pharmacy and I can prove that. This makes my 9th or 10th order with psl and I've only had one issue and it was taken care of and then some so I couldn't complain but it was great just like every other time great. Honestly it's Christmas morning everytime that package arrives and shout out to vision he has got to be the best guy I've ever delt with when it comes to gear and we have never met yet he does everything he can to make sure I'm happy and I can't complain with that what other company except for maybe amazon can you message and they get back that day hell I've had vision get back to me within 10 mins now that's customer service look at the photo I posted below that's my honest lab work I had drawn last week it shows everything my test is peaked out at 1500 the lab can't read how high it is it stops at 1500 so the "proof is in the pudding" PSL is truly the best source online or local I continue to use them because I know what I'm getting is freaking awesome there prices are great there customer service is phenomenal and if a mistake happens which it rarely does they fix it you honestly can't ask for more than that so if your on the fence about ordering coming from a regular guy who likes to look the best I can place your order with PSL I'm actually sitting in the gym parking lot right now waiting for my pre workout to kick in posting this and I just wanted to let everyone out there newbie or not know psl is great and you have nothing to worry about I was honestly scared my first order but there's no need to be not at all once everything was rollin it came in within 5 days I knew everything was good then when the blood work came back I about shit because there products are awesome. Also Vision thank you for everything man your truly great and I appreciate all you have done with helping me from when I first started ordering until now. This is how great there customer service is vision asked me how some stuff in my life was going we talked about 3 months ago and it just blew me away to think he remembered that I mean this company is truly on point and you can't go wrong so place an order if you don't want to take my word and proof for it look at the 100s of others who have placed orders everyone is happy and you can't ask for more than that.
de409ac5c6d16fd4b467fbd268b82765.jpg
8a6d13547c13dd6c27d0c14ed9f7c43c.jpg

bro them are some good results...nice

Back
Top Bottom