needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plan Your Cycle!!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Plan Your Cycle!!

Across all the forums I'll see an occasional post which makes me think the poster is just trying stuff out. It all looks kinda random. An example just recently was a thread in which the member had used test (500mg) and added one oral. In the next cycle, test again, but a different oral and so on for 4 cycles. They were asking what to do next.

Now there are several issues for me.

There's no need to try out drugs like this. If the first one hit the spot then do it again. You do NOT need to work your way down a list of AAS

I plan. If, as is my want, I want to use PEDs to increase my strength then I'll go look up (via the articles) which ones are best for my aim. So a test with var will not always produce the same results as a test with Tbol cycle

Now I get that there's an argument for (more so with fat loss and muscle gain) ALL anabolic steroids having an effect if the diet is on point but taking that view to an extreme allows for us ending up with one.

Equally there's the individual response and preference. Response could be (always assuming everything is equal and on point) something like one fella having gyno issues and another none with the same dose. You've also got shorter vs longer esters. That's down to pinning and, in some cases, competitive needs.

But to negate that all the experience and knowledge of the 100's of thousands of users that have gone before - hence the articles. With info from what the roid was medically created for to the anabolic / androgenic ratio. Some places even give these a score. What all this means is you can plan and make proper selections and, for the most part, do NOT need to pick a drug like a child at a pick and mix counter.

You WILL still see the odd occasional individual response. From a reaction to an oil or alcohol (PIP being one problem) to receptor affinity (which changes over time). It's why we have all, when attending hospitals for something major, adjustments in doses. That can come down to body mass and or fat levels as well as receptor affinity. But that might mean upping a little the amount of mg's a day/week/etc using a cycle which worked before. If you got great results before that same cycle will work again. To say that it doesn't would mean we'd need to change each and every time. We no more need to do that with AAS than we do with paracetamol.

Finally if you use a reliable source like our trusted sponsors the other problems some suffer from are also negated. This include, but are not limited to, KNOWING you're getting the right dose per ml, the right drug and right ester of the drug each and every time. It's when these aren't on point that we can often see differences creep in when there shouldn't be any. When you use a source no one has tested or tried it can mean you NOT getting what you think you are. Imagine changing it from cycle to cycle like the member I mentioned right at the beginning and still not know what you were really getting!

So plan and pick properly.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i think one of the most important things in fitness is trial and error but if you don't learn from T&E then you will just spin your wheels forever
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I agree everyone has to plan cycles but no everyone responds to AAS the same, so has to be give and take in the planning.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    There is a process to learning about anything.

When you start out, you keep it simple and then as you go along, you learn more about the complexities and the intricacies. And then once you become an expert on all the ins and outs and spend years exploring what's best , you go back to keeping it simple.
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It's a learning process IMO. Hard to plan when still learning thats why newbies come to EVO to ask.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i think people should do their research and plan that way
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro when i going on tanker for weeks/months i plan cycles ahead of time, gotta sneak it on boat lol

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I feel like guys overthink AAS way too much. I wish there could be a study of a guy that just did 500mg test per week every cycle he every did vs a guy that played around with all different compounds, doses, etc. and compare their results. Remember, steroids are only the icing on the cake. The real results come from your diet and training.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) or PM if you are interested in SYN Pharma products***

Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Keep reading, learning and once you are more familiar and confident about your choice, select products

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    It's a learning process IMO. Hard to plan when still learning thats why newbies come to EVO to ask.
    And that's why we have those articles. But look at what I said - there are members literally working their way down a list of drugs. ZERO need. Because, as I've said, 100's of thousands already did that for you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast