Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning a Bulk/Mass Cycle

AtlasJock

Hey, so for this spring I was going to try and plan a big cycle to try and add all the lean mass that I can and blow up for summer.

I'm going to be on HGH through the entire cycle

For test I was going to run about 750 Test E per week

At week 3 or 4 I was going to start insulin and my oral and run both for 5 weeks

I was initially thinking of taking Tren A and Dbol but one of my friends is suggesting I do Deca and Anadrol instead.

I was thinking the tren would keep me leaning, especially while on the tren and I could keep using it afterward to trim off any fat until the cycle ended at 12 weeks.
If i did Deca I would start that at the beginning of the cycle, the tren I would start with the insulin (or possibly a week before)

Any and all suggestions and advice are welcome (yes I already know the dangers of insulin). Tryna explode in size.

Bro your way over complicating this the more you take makes no difference at all at some point .
I have had cycles were I did five different compounds and made the same gains as a basic test deca cycle on lower doses like 500/400 ...
The body can only process so much to the point it does nothing with the rest . This cycle will boil down to basics and that’s eating hard lifting and resting people over think it .
Basics equals gains every time not how much drugs and high doses you can handle .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, so for this spring I was going to try and plan a big cycle to try and add all the lean mass that I can and blow up for summer.

I'm going to be on HGH through the entire cycle

For test I was going to run about 750 Test E per week

At week 3 or 4 I was going to start insulin and my oral and run both for 5 weeks

I was initially thinking of taking Tren A and Dbol but one of my friends is suggesting I do Deca and Anadrol instead.

I was thinking the tren would keep me leaning, especially while on the tren and I could keep using it afterward to trim off any fat until the cycle ended at 12 weeks.
If i did Deca I would start that at the beginning of the cycle, the tren I would start with the insulin (or possibly a week before)

Any and all suggestions and advice are welcome (yes I already know the dangers of insulin). Tryna explode in size.

What is your age, height, weight, percentage of body fat, and level of experience relative to AAS, uh, AtlasJock?

i agree with everyone else... far far too much shit, overcomplicating etc... this is a prime example of why steroids get a bad name and why people get hurt.. you DONT NEED all that shit to "blow up" whatsoever...

the dangers of insulin are the least of your worries

insulin SHOULD NOT be taken by anyone. we already produce tons of insulin from these cookie cutter bodybuilder diets that contain too much food and too much meal frequency.

you WILL get fat off insulin and YOU WILL become more insulin resistant using it.

If the goal is to add all the lean muscle you can dream about this blowing up doesn't sound a very good idea in that regard.
What are your current stats by the way and how many training years under the belt?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom