Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning tbol and test cycle, looking for suggestions on what else I might add.

Ignant

Registered
Stats;
5'10 202Lbs 17% body fat. 24y.o. been training consistently for 9 years. Deadlift 475, squat 405, bench 275. I also train mma and soccer, so my goals are mostly to recomp a little, gain strength and endurance, and put on around 10-12 pounds of lean mass.

Ive done one prior cycle of tbol only (not ideal, i know) and just got on trt replacement therapy last week. (I did run a post cycle of nolva and clomid and a few supplements, I think some of the medications I take led to some of the suppression.)

Anyways here is what I have planned so far.
Gonna be blasting and cruising, starting blast with 75mg tbol/ed first 8 weeks, 350mg test/ew for 12 weeks, and .5mg arimidex/eod (whole time)

Im looking to add something to run the whole 12 weeks with the test that has dry gains, will add some strength, and is at least somewhat low on sides. Considering masteron, s23, or any ped that will help with my goals. Im just looking for suggestions of what to add.

tl;dr

Im looking for advice on what to add to a turinabol and test cycle that has relatively low sides but will still help add some lean mass and strength.

Im open to sarms or peptides as well as steroids.

Thats way too high for Tbol, 40migs per day is plenty. But you’re 24 on TRT already? Kinda of young for that. Too each is own. You could look into Primo for dry lean gains with little sides or EQ.

Too much tbol and for too long a duration. 30mg for 4 weeks unless you want additional side effects. Test is low, would stay at least 400mg there. Why in the world are you on TRT? Did you have bloods done or do you really mean blast/cruise instead of TRT? If you didn't need TRT you will. I would run this cycle followed by the perfect pct then get bloods done. You really need to know where your real levels are at. I screwed up taking gear in my early 20s and now I'm on Dr prescribed TRT at 37 for life. If I come off I fall apart, not ideal. Hate to sound preachy but I was that guy in my early 20s doing it all wrong and it screwed me up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Your tbol dosage is WAY too high, your test dosage is too low.

For strength, nothing is better then an anabolic like deca.

Something like this -
weeks 1 - 12
test 500mg/week
deca 300mg/week
proviron 25mg/day
cabergoline .25mg EOD
arimidex .5mg EOD

Weeks 1 - 6
tbol 30mg/day
a good liver aid supplement like n2guard from needtobuildmuscle.com

Had my test checked and it was at 315. This was after 2 nights of zero sleep and im taking 7 medications many of which suppress test such as suboxone and olanzapine and about 5 others which I havent found inclusive information about whether or not they really do suppress.

- - - Updated - - -

Conclusive*. Is there no edit post feature on this board?

I guess why are you taking so many meds? Have you looked into the root cause of some of these issues? (No need to answer that publicly, unless you want).

And you are right, 24 yrs old and test at 315 is a bit low. But still, your doc should be figuring better ways to boost your test and fix the root issues vs writing a script for testosterone, which you will now be on forever.

Bipolar, insomnia, and anxiety.
Not worried about what the board thinks. Besides, im more or less anonymous. I do plan on getting off of a few of these meds and also having bloodwork done from a very good non trt doctor to check for vitamin/mineral deficiencies and anything else that could cause low t. After having done this I will re-evaluate once this cycle is done and decide if I want to blast and cruise, cycle, or maybe even wait a year or two before running another cycle.

Stats;
5'10 202Lbs 17% body fat. 24y.o. been training consistently for 9 years. Deadlift 475, squat 405, bench 275. I also train mma and soccer, so my goals are mostly to recomp a little, gain strength and endurance, and put on around 10-12 pounds of lean mass.

Ive done one prior cycle of tbol only (not ideal, i know) and just got on trt replacement therapy last week. (I did run a post cycle of nolva and clomid and a few supplements, I think some of the medications I take led to some of the suppression.)

Anyways here is what I have planned so far.
Gonna be blasting and cruising, starting blast with 75mg tbol/ed first 8 weeks, 350mg test/ew for 12 weeks, and .5mg arimidex/eod (whole time)

Im looking to add something to run the whole 12 weeks with the test that has dry gains, will add some strength, and is at least somewhat low on sides. Considering masteron, s23, or any ped that will help with my goals. Im just looking for suggestions of what to add.

24 and 'on TRT'. Why??

Had my test checked and it was at 315. This was after 2 nights of zero sleep and im taking 7 medications many of which suppress test such as suboxone and olanzapine and about 5 others which I havent found inclusive information about whether or not they really do suppress.

- - - Updated - - -

Conclusive*. Is there no edit post feature on this board?

first off not everyone was born to bang 1000 chicks and have 1000 natty test levels.

second yeah that would be a good reason your test was low. your doctor is lazy and doesn't want to research more into this. 1 test and then prescribing a drug he should be in jail

- - - Updated - - -

Bipolar, insomnia, and anxiety. .

k this would explain why you are on 7 drugs and you have low test for your age

- - - Updated - - -

Not worried about what the board thinks..

not the right attitude to have when it comes to this game bro. you SHOULD care what this board thinks.. every single guy above that responded to you really does care about your health (unlike your doctor and your so called friends). we have 100X the experience

my advice to you take it or leave it, is that steroids are a bad idea for you. set a goal instead that in 1 or 2 years from now you will be off all medication and you will balance things in your life. all these problems you have mentally are curable

TRT is not the right choice here. You clearly know why your test is low. What you should be doing (my opinion only) is gradually get off the meds, keep a healthy lifestyle, and then see where your test levels are at. I feel like going on TRT now is only going to fuck up any chance your HPTA has to return to normal.

first off not everyone was born to bang 1000 chicks and have 1000 natty test levels.

second yeah that would be a good reason your test was low. your doctor is lazy and doesn't want to research more into this. 1 test and then prescribing a drug he should be in jail

- - - Updated - - -

k this would explain why you are on 7 drugs and you have low test for your age

- - - Updated - - -

not the right attitude to have when it comes to this game bro. you SHOULD care what this board thinks.. every single guy above that responded to you really does care about your health (unlike your doctor and your so called friends). we have 100X the experience

my advice to you take it or leave it, is that steroids are a bad idea for you. set a goal instead that in 1 or 2 years from now you will be off all medication and you will balance things in your life. all these problems you have mentally are curable

I meant more that I dont care of what the board thinks in terms of being bipolar and on suboxone maintenance. I do care and am open to what the board says regarding what choices I should make around steroids.

Not worried about what the board thinks. Besides, im more or less anonymous. I do plan on getting off of a few of these meds and also having bloodwork done from a very good non trt doctor to check for vitamin/mineral deficiencies and anything else that could cause low t. After having done this I will re-evaluate once this cycle is done and decide if I want to blast and cruise, cycle, or maybe even wait a year or two before running another cycle.

Dude, there is no judgment here. We all have our freaking problems. I'm just more concerned with your TRT usage. Seriously man? Why? Just do a cycle if you'r going to do one then get off and heal. Take some test boosters and maybe get on HGH, but to stay on TRT at 24 is simply not smart. Otherwise, best of luck bro.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll give you one more bit of advice to get you off the prescription shit and will help with anxiety and insomnia. Look up kratom. Research the shit out of it. If you have specific questions I'll be happy to answer but Kratom will help with both of those for real. And it's natural. Can't help with the bipolar part. I'm not very familiar with how that even works or if there is a natural remedy. But I do know diet will fix a ton of shit

Dude, there is no judgment here. We all have our freaking problems. I'm just more concerned with your TRT usage. Seriously man? Why? Just do a cycle if you'r going to do one then get off and heal. Take some test boosters and maybe get on HGH, but to stay on TRT at 24 is simply not smart. Otherwise, best of luck bro.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll give you one more bit of advice to get you off the prescription shit and will help with anxiety and insomnia. Look up kratom. Research the shit out of it. If you have specific questions I'll be happy to answer but Kratom will help with both of those for real. And it's natural. Can't help with the bipolar part. I'm not very familiar with how that even works or if there is a natural remedy. But I do know diet will fix a ton of shit

Yeah ive been taking kratom off and on for years when trying to abstain from more powerful opioids. It helps, but I end up needing an ounce a day within a couple months. I think thats a good piece of advice though, suboxone is notorious for causing low t and switching to kratom might help. May give that a shot in the coming months.

What strain are you using? Try white. You may not need as much. An oz a day isn’t excessive if spread over entire day. But you can cut that in half easy. Just pace yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

I can attest to the effects of kratom on anxiety as I am a daily user. I have a lot of stress and have dealt with it much better using kratom. Actually helps my workouts also.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom