Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plateau on cycle?

anikdavid

Registered
I started with 250mg TestEth/wk for few weeks, then went to 500mg for few weeks, now at 750mg for about 6 weeks. Im abuot to go off cycle, and when i go back on, doing 500mg Testeth and 400mg EQ a week, along with 50mg Dbol for 4 weeks. My question is this. My workout I do 3 sets of an exercise, 12-10-8 reps per set, and use multiple exercises per bodypart. I use weight that just allows me to finish the last set of 8 reps. I havent been able to increase the weight amount. I have noticed size gains though. Shouldnt I be lifting almost thru the roof now? Its been about 16 weeks on gear. Thanks.

You can't keep gaining indefinitely, because myostatin builds up. The longer you stay on the less returns you get. Also staying on longer than 12 weeks starts to make recovery much harder

i have seen plenty of guys get very little to no results on steroids. hell most guys in a typical franchise gym in a larger city are on steroids and they look like shit

instead of abusing steroids more, perhaps you just have shit genetics.. or perhaps your training and diet could use adjusting.

^^^^^ Was going to ask about training and diet. Can start with a look at your diet. And, regardless of the ester, ramping like that in such a short amount of time is wasting gear. Gotta give it time brother. But look at your diet first.

I started with 250mg TestEth/wk for few weeks, then went to 500mg for few weeks, now at 750mg for about 6 weeks. Im abuot to go off cycle, and when i go back on, doing 500mg Testeth and 400mg EQ a week, along with 50mg Dbol for 4 weeks. My question is this. My workout I do 3 sets of an exercise, 12-10-8 reps per set, and use multiple exercises per bodypart. I use weight that just allows me to finish the last set of 8 reps. I havent been able to increase the weight amount. I have noticed size gains though. Shouldnt I be lifting almost thru the roof now? Its been about 16 weeks on gear. Thanks.
Everybody responds differently. Diet and training plays a lot bigger role than gear. Gear really doesn't do that much in the grand scope of things

Back
Top Bottom