Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Playing with cruise dose

Trt keeps your testosterone within the medical guidelines of what they think it should be.

Cruising is typically 250mg test a week which keeps your test levels just a bit above those guidelines.

Trouble is doctors are pretty uneducated and hopeless in the form of hormone replacement. So often people take it into their own hands.

I think most bodybuilders have come to terms with that when they start blasting and cruising. TRT for life is not a death sentence.

At least once a week we get apologist posts asking for help suggesting that they were once - but are no longer.

At least once a week we get apologist posts asking for help suggesting that they were once - but are no longer.
I hear ya bro there's always that percentage of people that don't follow through with their goals or change their mind. I personally tell people that are under 35 not to consider blasting and cruising. If you're over 35 and been into bodybuilding for a long time then I personally am ok with it. I waited until I was 45 and have never been happier. I'm a much more stable person than I used to be. I'm 50 now...

I've zero issues with our members helping to answer the questions. But it's also helping to suggest that NOT following these foolhardy protocols. Look at the ages. Those that want to B&C are sub 35. Those that are on TRT are usually over 35. Few who are 'on TRT' are medically prescribed. I can carry on.

Even if we give those who make such decisions a thumbs up and ignore future potential issues I've pointed out few, if any, have that much more muscle etc etc than those who do not. Surely the whole point is more muscle, being leaner and or being stronger etc? So why do all this if you don't have that? Only the 'feeling good on gear' and being able to say 'well I can afford it'.

You can cruise on Test, HGH, SARMS, and Proviron. I'd leave Tren for blasts.

I have 50mg proviron, run it with every cycle if I'm not using mast p. I'll just keep it going then. Haven't moved into taking growth yet, figured I would wait until I hit another plateau and read up on it some more.

I have 50mg proviron, run it with every cycle if I'm not using mast p. I'll just keep it going then. Haven't moved into taking growth yet, figured I would wait until I hit another plateau and read up on it some more.
I use HGH for anti-aging, recovery, sleep, skin rejuvenation, and fat loss. I don't tolerate the higher dosages required for building muscle.

I've zero issues with our members helping to answer the questions. But it's also helping to suggest that NOT following these foolhardy protocols. Look at the ages. Those that want to B&C are sub 35. Those that are on TRT are usually over 35. Few who are 'on TRT' are medically prescribed. I can carry on.

Even if we give those who make such decisions a thumbs up and ignore future potential issues I've pointed out few, if any, have that much more muscle etc etc than those who do not. Surely the whole point is more muscle, being leaner and or being stronger etc? So why do all this if you don't have that? Only the 'feeling good on gear' and being able to say 'well I can afford it'.

Yeah, I'm a rare case of TRT at a young age unfortunately. That's what led me to this whole "bodybuilding" scene lol. I dont think I've ever met but one other person that's on prescription TRT at my age.

Using tren on a cruise is beyond ridiculous. The whole point of a cruise is to allow your body to remain at homeostasis. Tren wont allow that to happen in any way, shape or form. Tren even at small doses will impact health values. Tren even at low doses will impact and raise myostatin. So youd end up going into your next cycle with elevated myostatin resulting in far less gains your next cycle with negatively impacted blood values.

In a nutshell it's a great way to shoot yourself in the foot all the way around

Even when prescribed TRT?
He can run 150mg or 200 for a trt/cruise dose. Its Nothing wrong with that.
If its test cyp or enanthate twice a week dosing/pinning is all you need.

Using tren on a cruise is beyond ridiculous. The whole point of a cruise is to allow your body to remain at homeostasis. Tren wont allow that to happen in any way, shape or form. Tren even at small doses will impact health values. Tren even at low doses will impact and raise myostatin. So youd end up going into your next cycle with elevated myostatin resulting in far less gains your next cycle with negatively impacted blood values.

Good way to put it, that's why I posted before doing lol. Thanks brotha, sticking with 50mg test e M/W/F.

He can run 150mg or 200 for a trt/cruise dose. Its Nothing wrong with that.
If its test cyp or enanthate twice a week dosing/pinning is all you need.

Yeah, that's what I'm prescribed so that won't be changing. Started at 200mg test every 8 days but estro claimed, acne would flare up every other week, and I would need to add an AI even at that low dose so doc lowered to 150mg split into 3 injections per week and it's the sweet spot. Test stays between 900-1000 and estro stays between 20pg/mL - 30pg/mL

Yeah, that's what I'm prescribed so that won't be changing. Started at 200mg test every 8 days but estro claimed, acne would flare up every other week, and I would need to add an AI even at that low dose so doc lowered to 150mg split into 3 injections per week and it's the sweet spot. Test stays between 900-1000 and estro stays between 20pg/mL - 30pg/mL
To far between dosing.
Im on trt. Split your dose.
100mg twice a week. Your bloodlevels will be more stable. No rollercoasters.
You wanna stay nice and level. You dont wanna keep bottoming out and peaking.
Avoid the hormone rollercoaster.
You will have less side effects. This will help with your estro also.

4dc537d97619e309f0e2b1a907493407.jpg

Also im using test cyp

To far between dosing.
Im on trt. Split your dose.
100mg twice a week. Your bloodlevels will be more stable. No rollercoasters.
You wanna stay nice and level. You dont wanna keep bottoming out and peaking.
Avoid the hormone rollercoaster.
You will have less side effects. This will help with your estro also.

4dc537d97619e309f0e2b1a907493407.jpg

I don't think you finished reading,
My dose is 150mg/wk split into 3 injections (50mg M/W/F)

well said.

I don't think you finished reading,
My dose is 150mg/wk split into 3 injections (50mg M/W/F)
I did read it all. But if your not using prop.
Unless you like pinning yourself. Why 3 times a week.
Split twice is plenty.

I did read it all. But if your not using prop.
Unless you like pinning yourself. Why 3 times a week.
Split twice is plenty.

I dont mind pinning, 30G slin pins make it cake if it's only .2ml EoD. Also, it levels out the roller coaster and doctor prescribed this in an attempt to avoid taking an AI, which ended up working great.

Back
Top Bottom