Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Playing with cruise dose

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Playing with cruise dose

Just finishing up a 16 week blast. Cruise dose is 50mg Test M,W,F. Was thinking of playing around with it a little and adding in 20mg Tren Ace M/W/F as well and see how it goes, possibly lower test dose if so. Anyone have experience with this or is it just a plain stupid idea?

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The whole thing is a bad idea.

250mg test cruise. 1 injection.

You can add in some sarms while you cruise.

I'm cruising right now, and just started mk677 and bout to start ostarine.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harrywho View Post
    The whole thing is a bad idea.

250mg test cruise. 1 injection.

You can add in some sarms while you cruise.

I'm cruising right now, and just started mk677 and bout to start ostarine.
    50mg M/W/F keeps me in the 900-1000 range for test and no AI needed. 250mg throws it up too high for my liking while on cruise and 1 a week gives me acne flare ups. Guessing you didn't like the low dose tren idea either? Lol

Havent ran SARMs before, how you like them?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Adding tren in really makes it not a cruise at all. I also agree that sarms are great for bridging, whether you need healing, cutting, or bulking...just pick the right combination of sarms. Esarms.com is legit and has prebuilt sarms stacks for every need.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think the whole cruising idea is silly never mind the debate on what to do.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 92strauss View Post
    50mg M/W/F keeps me in the 900-1000 range for test and no AI needed. 250mg throws it up too high for my liking while on cruise and 1 a week gives me acne flare ups. Guessing you didn't like the low dose tren idea either? Lol

Havent ran SARMs before, how you like them?
    I'm assuming you mean 50mg test prop m/w/f, dosing that way will be far inferior to dosing test Enanthate once a week. Your hormonal levels will be far more balanced with the 1xweek test e injection.
    Than just do a bit less than 1ml. So. .75ml, whatever mg that works out to be.

And reserve the tren for your blast. 20mg 3 times a week won't do crap anyway.

The point of a cruise is to obviously just let ur body chill. But also take a break from potential daily injections. And also let myostatin go down. Myostatin builds up during a blast and that's what makes ur gains stop after several weeks on a blast. So by cruising you let ur myostatin go down, other blood markers go back to normal. So that when you blast again you continue to make sick gains and have the blast feel fresh.
    Otherwise you won't feel the next blast as much either and have reduced gains and be more worn out.

Use the sarms if you want to be on somthing during a cruise.

And know that blasting/cruising is for life....
    How long you been blasting cruising?

- - - Updated - - -

Some people have great experiences with pct and using sarms stack during pct to maintain gains. That's a great option.

I starting blasting/cruising at 25 and I'm 30 now.
    However, my natty test was terrible, so i had too.
    My natty test at a young age was already below normal, like 7 out of 40.
    Sooo that's why I blast and cruise.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    I think the whole cruising idea is silly never mind the debate on what to do.
    Even when prescribed TRT?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harrywho View Post
    I'm assuming you mean 50mg test prop m/w/f, dosing that way will be far inferior to dosing test Enanthate once a week. Your hormonal levels will be far more balanced with the 1xweek test e injection.
    Than just do a bit less than 1ml. So. .75ml, whatever mg that works out to be.

And reserve the tren for your blast. 20mg 3 times a week won't do crap anyway.

The point of a cruise is to obviously just let ur body chill. But also take a break from potential daily injections. And also let myostatin go down. Myostatin builds up during a blast and that's what makes ur gains stop after several weeks on a blast. So by cruising you let ur myostatin go down, other blood markers go back to normal. So that when you blast again you continue to make sick gains and have the blast feel fresh.
    Otherwise you won't feel the next blast as much either and have reduced gains and be more worn out.

Use the sarms if you want to be on somthing during a cruise.

And know that blasting/cruising is for life....
    How long you been blasting cruising?

- - - Updated - - -

Some people have great experiences with pct and using sarms stack during pct to maintain gains. That's a great option.

I starting blasting/cruising at 25 and I'm 30 now.
    However, my natty test was terrible, so i had too.
    My natty test at a young age was already below normal, like 7 out of 40.
    Sooo that's why I blast and cruise.
    The cruise dose is prescribed. It ia what was found to be most effective for me personally at keeping stable levels. Originally stated with 200mg Every 8 days, but estro climbs and require an AI. On the other hand, lowering the fuse and expanding the injection fixed the issue without adding more meds.

That's good to heart, thaaatt 20mg won't do crap lol. I was hoping it would be jusssst enough to keep aggression and my strength from blast, but if it ain'tt enough than I won't bother, dont really wanna go higher

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I definitely would not use something like tren on a cruise.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast