Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please explain this crazy blood test, 2.5 weeks post last injection

Holy crap :D
Well, all I can say is, the gear is legit lol and you are a freak of nature.

I was literally shocked when looking at those numbers. Call back the lab. They said "we were shocked and controlled those numbers 3 times, To make sure they're right ".

Im at 9400 ng/dl bro

there was a guy who posted levels in the 5 digits i saw a couple days ago

here is the deal: it doesn't matter if your levels are 1500 or 9000, it isn't going to mean you 'gain more muscle' long term. the idea isn't to get the number higher and higher

here is the deal: it doesn't matter if your levels are 1500 or 9000, it isn't going to mean you 'gain more muscle' long term. the idea isn't to get the number higher and higher

Lol Bro, i was at 500mg of test ONLY. So, no that wasn't the idea. I'm just sharing results ;)

And when numbers are that high, aromitization should be fucking high too, which I don't get. No face bloat, very minor water retention, and no bitch tits with no AI.

Lol Bro, i was at 500mg of test ONLY. So, no that wasn't the idea. I'm just sharing results ;)

I didn't see that when you posted it originally

maybe your gear is super overdosed or maybe the bloodwork was not accurate

many times ugl's overdose their products, ESPECIALLY test so that they give the image that all their gear is legit or stronger but over dosing it does not do you any favors either.. not knowing exactly how much of something you are taking is not a good thing at all and at 500 mg per week, thats nearly triple where your levels should be

many times ugl's overdose their products, ESPECIALLY test so that they give the image that all their gear is legit or stronger but over dosing it does not do you any favors either.. not knowing exactly how much of something you are taking is not a good thing at all and at 500 mg per week, thats nearly triple where your levels should be
Couldnt agree more. I love overdosed gear but i also want to know it is. I can see where any overdosed nandralone could cause majkr problems

This^^^

If your gear was triple overdosed I believe the PIP would be unbearable. I'd retest again.
Something isnt right here. Lol. Definitely retest. ^^

I was thinking the same thing, but more towards drugs like clen that you can feel immediately, making you think that the rest of the gear is authentic.

- - - Updated - - -

To everyone saying retest, I had pretty painful pip that lasted around 24 hrs. As you can see on the lab result, there's "résultat contrôlé" written on it which they do in rare cases. It means that the results were checked a few times to make sure they're correct

my burning question is what country are you in and who tested you? seems like the most obvious issue is the method of testing and how they calculated the results. all it takes is 1 tiny error to skew the results

my burning question is what country are you in and who tested you? seems like the most obvious issue is the method of testing and how they calculated the results. all it takes is 1 tiny error to skew the results

Blood was drawn in my country, sent to France to Pasteur Cerba.
https://www.lab-cerba.com/fr_BE/home/my-cerba.html

- - - Updated - - -

Concerning the T i was using, it was Bayer Pharma Androtardyl, bought from a pharmacy w/ no prescription. PHARMA GRADE NOT UGL.

https://****************/lab-result...ayer-androtardyl-lab-test-results-2016-01-29/

Back
Top Bottom