bannednutrition.com

Thread: Please help first cycle

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Please help first cycle

hello im 22 years old been lifting for a solid 5 years, consistently going 5-6days a week doing a push, pull, lower split while doing progressive overload, and tracking my macros im 5'11 and about 18O pounds at about 11-12%bf atm
    im planning to run my first cycle starting november 1st. 6OOmg primobolan depot pw 5Omg anavar ed for 12 weeks total. and for pct nolvadex 2Omg ed for 3O days
    my current macros are 35Og carbs 225g Protein 6Og fat and those are my gain 1-2lbs per month macros (small surplus)
    i know when i start my cycle in gonna increase my protein intake to 3OOg per day but what do you recommend i do with my carbs and fat? ( i want to shed as much bf as possible while gaining every ounce of muscle possible from these beautiful compounds) do you think 12lbs of pure keepable muscle is possible?
    i also chose not to add test to my cycle because im not looking for diminishing gains, and all the unwanted side effects but if you guys think its completely necessary i do, i dont mind running 2OOmg of test per week.
    note im not looking for a quick 3O pounds of muscle/water that im gonna loose 2month post cycle im looking to cut up while putting on a solid 1O-15lbs of solid clean keapable gains
    also im 1OOpercent dead on on using primo and var so please dont try and convince me to use 5OOmg of test for my first cycle i just need advice on it
    also there is so much fake primo out there that it makes me sceptical to buy from my local gym rats, can anyone give me some type of advice where i can get REAL primo and anavar from im in canada calgary to be exact. if you can please get back to me i will be extremely grateful

thanks alot
    Last edited by an1; 10-07-2014 at 08:16 PM.

Advanced Cyborg Brother 25homes's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Bro your getting to advanced for first cycle imo...I'd run test at 500mg jump start with Dianabulk or primodex. .get aromasin from Agguys run at 12.5mg eod. ..run n2guard and hcgenerate during cycle and add sarms1 triple Stack... follow evo pct guide your pct needs help
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

https://www.evolutionary.org/images/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

http://w3.elitefitness.com/images/04...518701a84a.jpg
    AGREP99QZ for 10% off all ag-guys orders

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    hey im strictly looking to use primo and var

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Why ask for advice when your going to do what you want anyways? 25homes is right. With it being your first cycle. I would jeep it basic. But that's just my opinion.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    350-400mg of test with a 4 week oral kick start is all id start with

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Doesn't want advice, wants a source lol.

"also there is so much fake primo out there that it makes me sceptical to buy from my local gym rats, can anyone give me some type of advice where i can get REAL primo and anavar from im in canada calgary to be exact. if you can please get back to me i will be extremely grateful"

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It's your first cycle, just take advantage of a test-e cycle with maybe a dbol kickstart. Don't spend all that money on primo when you can get nice first cycle gains from test-e alone (or with an oral kickstart too). "Diminishing Gains" to me is made up for the most part. You will make your best gains on Test e from weeks 5-12 and if you choose to cycle longer, you still will continue to make gains if you up the calorie intake. I have always sworn by test e cycles and have made great gains past week 12. Have a good PCT protocol and nutrition and you will keep the gains, unless you have surpassed your potential.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm gonna have to agree with everyone else...Running Test E only for a first cycle. See how your body reacts and adjusts to it, and like they said, maybe throw in an oral as a kickstart. Keep it simple, you'll see great gains either way. Just make sure your diet and training are on track. Good Luck!

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    guys i want advice on primo and var only please.... do i need to add test to the cycle? and how should my carb intake be?

Homo Sapien Bodybuilder JDizzle's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Bro your 22 and seriously stubborn. Take the advice before you pump yourself full of chemicals you dont understand or know. You have no clue how these will effect you due to the fact its your first cycle. Seriously, they say test is best for a reason. Not trying to be a dick but dont ask for advice if you only are looking to hear what you want cause we are looking out for you, trying to keep you safe and healthy. Welcome to evo.

Also test should be the base of EVERY cycle period.