Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please if you could help. Low estrogen.

Alexpumps

Proficient Brother
Hi all, would love your opinions and help here.

Ok so current stats:
400mg test e a week.
Was using using 12.5mg of Aromasin EOD.

Finally got accurate lab results Aromasin was messing with blood work and was telling me high estrogen.
So I kept using Aromasin.
Have very bad head aches, little anxiety at times.. tell myself I am fine.. this is all and little fatigue nothing much.

LCSM lab results came back with estrogen at 7.5 :( so low.
Now tbh I don’t fell as to it is that low as I have been through low estrogen and yes! It is hell.
This time doesn’t fell as bad but fuck I hate the head aches.

Sucks as I am on cycle will this truly stop all gains till it bounces back?
I seem to have fine energy in gym, I am sure this is due to testosterone?

Options please on.. will I make gains?
Does it truly take 4 weeks to bounce back as last time it felt as if it came back in 1-2 weeks?
Sucks crashing estrogen with Aromasin.

Also will Nolvadex. 10mg a day or 20mg a day help with low estrogen as will help with bones, lipids ect..
It acts as estrogen in other parts of the body?
And fuck my nails are fucked this was a give away of low estrogen why I paid to do the e2 LCSM.

Thank you guys, sucks but a learning curve.

Hi all, would love your opinions and help here.

Ok so current stats:
400mg test e a week.
Was using using 12.5mg of Aromasin EOD.

Finally got accurate lab results Aromasin was messing with blood work and was telling me high estrogen.
So I kept using Aromasin.
Have very bad head aches, little anxiety at times.. tell myself I am fine.. this is all and little fatigue nothing much.

LCSM lab results came back with estrogen at 7.5 :( so low.
Now tbh I don’t fell as to it is that low as I have been through low estrogen and yes! It is hell.
This time doesn’t fell as bad but fuck I hate the head aches.

Sucks as I am on cycle will this truly stop all gains till it bounces back?
I seem to have fine energy in gym, I am sure this is due to testosterone?

Options please on.. will I make gains?
Does it truly take 4 weeks to bounce back as last time it felt as if it came back in 1-2 weeks?

Also will Nolvadex. 10mg a day or 20mg a day help with low estrogen as will help with bones, lipids ect..
It acts as estrogen in other parts of the body?
And fuck my nails are fucked this was a give away of low estrogen why I paid to do the e2 LCSM.

Thank you guys, sucks but a learning curve.
What is your test level?
If your estro is 7.5 pg/ml that is very low.
Also ,what do you mean aromasin was messing with your bloodwork and telling you high estro?? Im a little confused with this statement. Thanks

What is your test level?
If your estro is 7.5 pg/ml that is very low.
Also ,what do you mean aromasin was messing with your bloodwork and telling you high estro?? Im a little confused with this statement. Thanks

Not sure on test levels atm didn’t get them checked, will be checking them in a week or two.
Aromasin can affect blood work readings on estrogen. Depending on test method used.
Must use the most accurate test method of LCSM to get correct reading.
I didn’t know this and was doing the cheaper method and getting high readings.

- - - Updated - - -

Or change the dose.
I’m confused change what dose? Aromasin? I have clearly stopped taking it as levels are crashed.

...Options please on.. will I make gains?

That sure is a very low level.
Usually it shouldn't take much longer than a couple of weeks but being that low I guess it's a possibility unfortunately.

How long have you been taking it?

Not sure on test levels atm didn’t get them checked, will be checking them in a week or two.
Aromasin can affect blood work readings on estrogen. Depending on test method used.
Must use the most accurate test method of LCSM to get correct reading.
I didn’t know this and was doing the cheaper method and getting high readings.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m confused change what dose? Aromasin? I have clearly stopped taking it as levels are crashed.
On your duplicate thread, you indicated that you had previously crashed your estro on two separate occasions, while dosing 12.5mg of asin EOD. If this is the case, then 12.5mg EOD is clearly too high and it's time to adjust the dose/frequency. I suspect this is what Mob was referring to

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

On your duplicate thread, you indicated that you had previously crashed your estro on two separate occasions, while dosing 12.5mg of asin EOD. If this is the case, then 12.5mg EOD is clearly too high and it's time to adjust the dose/frequency. I suspect this is what Mob was referring to

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome.

Sent from an alien spaceship using Tapatalk

low estrogen is WORSE than high estrogen to be quite honest

no reason to panic here. just ease up on your aromasin dosage and keep the test going. i wonder if your test is underdosed and you aren't injecting as much as you think you are. or maybe your aromasin is OVERdosed. who knows.

but play around with the dosages and find your sweet spot.

and yes low estrogen will screw you up a lot

NOONE here is a psychic man..we dont know how much it will affect your gains but one thing we do know with certainty, its NOT going to help them... low estrogen is a significant problem that you should not take lightly... it will be hinderance to you making the kind of gains you should...

Change your aromasin dosage to 12.5mg E3D and your estrogen levels will balance back to normal in a few days. No need to panic

Change your aromasin dosage to 12.5mg E3D and your estrogen levels will balance back to normal in a few days. No need to panic

Ok haven’t taken Aromasin for 4 days now..
a few days will bounce back? Shouldn’t it take weeks? I mean I hope a few days.
But I believe the Aromatase Emyzine takes a while to bounce back?

I will retest in a week.

Can I also ask do you guys know if taking Nolvadex will help with symptoms?
Also when my estrogen bounces back what about taking a little lower of a dose of armasine
And taking Nolvadex at the same time to help with lipids?

Sorry not sure if my post posted.

Are you sure a few days?
I was under impression it can take weeks for the emzyime to come back?
Has been 4 days since taking last dose feel the tiniest bit better.

Also guys thank you for support.
Wondering if anyone knows if taking Nolvadex will help with symptoms?
Also when my estrogen bounces back does anyone know if lowering my dose of Aromasin wand taking low dose of Nolvadex will be useful? I imagine will help with lipids?

Anyone know if the doctor can provide estrogen pills till I’m back up to normal?
Or does this stop natural production?

Anyone know if the doctor can provide estrogen pills till I’m back up to normal?
Or does this stop natural production?
You do not need estrogen pills, if your that concerned shoot a 100mg a day of test suspension for a few days or take some some dbol it will aromatize if you have been off aromasin for a while.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

You do not need estrogen pills, if your that concerned shoot a 100mg a day of test suspension for a few days or take some some dbol it will aromatize if you have been off aromasin for a while.

Hey bro,
Ye it’s horrible low estrogen, are you sure it will Aromatase?
I’m on 400mg test shorting some test prop was well.
Aromasin kills the enzyme doesn’t it? So testosterone won’t help till a good amount is made?
Am I correct here?

I’m probably over thinking it just feel like a bit of a zombie atm

- - - Updated - - -

Only been off Aromasin for 4 days

Yes it kills the enzyme which is the shitty part but being on cycle it should be recovering if you crashed it in pct well then you'd be fucked. Not test prop, test no ester. Your body can't use that much test a day with the test your already on. Your body will make it turn into estrogen and dht. And dbol aromatize very quickly.

Ahk got you brother, don’t have any on hand but may have to buy some if you don’t think test pro will work.

I crashed it just before starting cycle I didn’t get lab bloods till a week into cycle which is now lol... sucks for me normally I’m 100% on point with all this.
Just didn’t know Aromasin affects blood results. And confused for high estrogen... so do you still think test will help?
Sorry for million question

Honestly we all react differently I can't say yes or no. I read it worked when I crashed mine first cycle with it and the suspension worked for me. Could have been a placebo not sure, but it worked for me. I can't honestly tell you how it will affect you. I think a did for shots and my nipples were tender again by the end of the fourth day but I probably didn't have my e that drastically low and I naturally aromatize shit fast I have to run aromasin at 25mg eod to run dbol [emoji19] ultra sensitive in the nip department

And I was on 600mg test a week already 8or so weeks in so it pretty much all converted

Back
Top Bottom