Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PLEASE READ

This is going to be a really long thread but I’ve been on trt for over a year now, At first I saw great results as far as agression/drive And strength in the gym and even put on some weight then proceeded to add in some sarms and blast at like 350mg/week and put on even more weight on and saw even greater results as far as performance and physical apperance. But anymore no matter what I do I dont see shit. Ive blasted test @400mg/week ran EQ @600mg/week added different sarms in and out and even ran hgh for 6 months. I literally don’t respond to anything. When I’m on gear (sarms and/or blasting) I’ll look bigger and more defined but as far as my actual weight and strength goes It’s pretty much the same. I’ve been stuck at 210 for the past 6 months with the same physic as well as my max bench, deadlift, squat etc. are all pretty much the same. So pretty much what I’m saying is I think I hit a hard Plateau because no matter what I do i can’t get bigger or stronger. I was seeing if anyone could maybe give me some advice or pointers that could be the issue I mean I’m honestly not that much bigger/stronger than when I was natty. Back when I was younger and use to run solo sarm cycles i saw way better results in every possible scenario and even ran a mild 8week prohormone cycle a couple years back and saw crazy results, put on 25 pounds of muscle and insane strength increases and kept pretty much all of it except the Bloat of course which tells me that I do or DID respond very well to gear. I always see guys putting on serious size and getting freaky strong off a cycle but Anymore when I run anything whether it’s growth, sarms or aas I see very minimal changes; something that could be done naturally which is so frustrating and I’m not sure what to do. Also I eat soo much food and can’t gain weight for nothing if I happen to put on a few pounds and from stuffing my face I’ll just sleep it all off the next morning. would you recommend cycling off of everything even trt for a bit to clean my receptors and what not and see if that helps? I Haven’t cycled off in over a year since I’m on trt now and I don’t really produce much test anymore. But the difference that I’m aware of now and then Is that I use to cycle off of things and now I don’t. Anything feedback would be greatly appreciated I’m honestly about to give up bodybuilding because I’ve gotten no where In a long time even with the help of gear.

I am new to the thread, but have been bodybuilding for over 10 years. I was at the same point you are at one time. I was 6'2" and could not get above 205-210#. It honestly took me changing everything and shocking the body until i started growing again. 4 years later and I am 235#.
What is your calorie intake? what are you burning?
How often do you lift? how intensely?
In my experience, people stop seeing results because they are doing the same thing they have been doing for years. More gear and more compounds are not going to help.
1. I recommend eating more (you will gain some fat) and switching up the routine. When i hear people say lean bulk i want to slap them. It is impossible to gain size unless you are in a surplus of calories.
2. Work on a better mind muscle connection and start focusing on negatives and thinking about every lift, not just going through the motion.

If you go in thinking you wont gain size or the workout is going to suck, you are probably right. But if you focus on growth, and eat the food necessary, you will start gaining size again.

You can’t just throw more drugs at the issue.

It’s either diet, training, or a combo of the two. You need to tinker with it and you shouldn’t expect to add more than a few pounds of lean muscle a year if you are an experienced lifter.
I agree. Try totally changing your workout routine. Muscle confusion is important

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

This is going to be a really long thread but I’ve been on trt for over a year now, At first I saw great results as far as agression/drive And strength in the gym and even put on some weight then proceeded to add in some sarms and blast at like 350mg/week and put on even more weight on and saw even greater results as far as performance and physical apperance. But anymore no matter what I do I dont see shit. Ive blasted test @400mg/week ran EQ @600mg/week added different sarms in and out and even ran hgh for 6 months. I literally don’t respond to anything. When I’m on gear (sarms and/or blasting) I’ll look bigger and more defined but as far as my actual weight and strength goes It’s pretty much the same. I’ve been stuck at 210 for the past 6 months with the same physic as well as my max bench, deadlift, squat etc. are all pretty much the same. So pretty much what I’m saying is I think I hit a hard Plateau because no matter what I do i can’t get bigger or stronger. I was seeing if anyone could maybe give me some advice or pointers that could be the issue I mean I’m honestly not that much bigger/stronger than when I was natty. Back when I was younger and use to run solo sarm cycles i saw way better results in every possible scenario and even ran a mild 8week prohormone cycle a couple years back and saw crazy results, put on 25 pounds of muscle and insane strength increases and kept pretty much all of it except the Bloat of course which tells me that I do or DID respond very well to gear. I always see guys putting on serious size and getting freaky strong off a cycle but Anymore when I run anything whether it’s growth, sarms or aas I see very minimal changes; something that could be done naturally which is so frustrating and I’m not sure what to do. Also I eat soo much food and can’t gain weight for nothing if I happen to put on a few pounds and from stuffing my face I’ll just sleep it all off the next morning. would you recommend cycling off of everything even trt for a bit to clean my receptors and what not and see if that helps? I Haven’t cycled off in over a year since I’m on trt now and I don’t really produce much test anymore. But the difference that I’m aware of now and then Is that I use to cycle off of things and now I don’t. Anything feedback would be greatly appreciated I’m honestly about to give up bodybuilding because I’ve gotten no where In a long time even with the help of gear.

Don't do this.

Don't do this.

i agree

just like these goofy calorie deficit ideas don't work to burn fat, eating a shit ton of food doesn't cause you to gain muscle. it destroys your health though

- - - Updated - - -

bud honestly sounds like you really really really want results, i would recommend you hire someone who can guide you cause you have been listening to a lot of bad information (not your fault). you can always hit me up for a consult

i agree

just like these goofy calorie deficit ideas don't work to burn fat, eating a shit ton of food doesn't cause you to gain muscle. it destroys your health though

- - - Updated - - -

bud honestly sounds like you really really really want results, i would recommend you hire someone who can guide you cause you have been listening to a lot of bad information (not your fault). you can always hit me up for a consult

I assume you are referring to me once again. What is the bad information I'm putting out?
And yeah I do agree I am dumb as fuck but what you are saying doesn't make much sense either. Can you show me the person who can stuff his face and lose weight?
It's as fucking simple as calories in vs out.

Post Details of your training, exercises , sets, reps, and how often. Also “eating a lot” doesn’t tell us anything. How many meals, when, how much protein in each.

Read my Spring log in Robolics section where I answer many questions regarding the use of gear and ask questions there as well....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would definitely take some time off gear. You are on TRT so you will have to continue that but I would focus on your health and some new workout routines. Adjust your diet and try a few new things. I think you are putting way too much pressure on yourself too.

Back
Top Bottom