Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please welcome NTBM.net forums First sponsor Opresource.net

N

Needtogetaas

23lkt1h.jpg

Opresource.net
Are leaders in peptide products and a trusted Needtobuildmuscle.com company. As we all know I would never endorse a damn thing unless I thought it was worth endorsing because my word is worth everything to me.

I want to let the members of NTBM.com know right now up front that no matter what "the customer" and the "forum member" is always right and always will be right..And if any sponsor of this forum is less then perfect they will be kicked of the site faster then they got here.

Now in saying this I dont mean that if a couple of one post wonders show up and say they are no good then I am kicking them off the site. No what I mean is if my trusted members say they suck, no good, or what ever. Well then I am going to take the side of my trusted members and always will.

This way A sponsor ether does it right or they are gone.

With that being said lets all welcome NTBM first real sponsor that sells something worth buying. YA YA the roll out what ever was gay lamo, but he was a friend so I helped him out.

This on the other hand it s real sponsor and worth buying from. Let the peptides roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spywizard happens to be our resident peptide master so feel free to ask him for advice on these compounds. Or you can also send me a pm.

Great, welcome and perfect timing; just about to set up peptide bridge with all great info Russianstar has been providing.

Needto, did you do an assay of the purity of the products just because RS says he has as source that is ultra pure but not domestic. (I like the speed of domestic)

Most important what is the NTBM discount code!

Thanks again!

S

Just went to their site - curious does CJC 1295 analog mean with DAC and is it the real DAC and not the modified GRf - 129 or whatever the hell it is called.

According to RS the CJC with DAC is the best way to go...

S

Awesome to hear and welcome!

I'll share some crazy stories that I have read about PT 141.. I've used and abused it especially on vacations with great effect...

But what I've witnessed with women consuming the product is just too hard to describe..

Anyone have a positive Feedback about this business yet?

Anyone have a positive Feedback about this business yet?

I'd like to know as well.... their prices are so low, it creates that sort of uneasiness in my stomach. I hate to admit that, because low prices are what we all desire - but the GHRP-6 can be used at truly optimal dosages for long periods of time at that price; truly like the price of a multi-vitamin, unreal.

I just wish I was able to try the product out before buying in bulk, but I suppose at those prices, and with Need2's endorsement and belief in the company, there isn't a lot to lose. I just hate the prospect of injecting myself with something that isn't on the label.

If this all ends up panning out, all I'll be missing in my overall anabolic quest with be a reliable and trust worthy IGF LR3 source. Hopefully someone chimes in.

They are very reputable, i couldnt reccomend them earlier until they were cleared to sponsor the forum, do you think anyone below par would even be considered for n2bm?

RS

They are very reputable, i couldnt reccomend them earlier until they were cleared to sponsor the forum, do you think anyone below par would even be considered for n2bm?

RS

Good point - that's what I had meant with my above post. In that case... once my current run of GHRP-6 is done, I will be going to the site like a kid in a Willy Wonka store on Golden Ticket day. ;)

great addition welcome to ntbm!

I'll share some crazy stories that I have read about PT 141.. I've used and abused it especially on vacations with great effect...

But what I've witnessed with women consuming the product is just too hard to describe..

LMAO!!!!! Yep! thats some wicked stuff,it's like having a race car with the accelerator stuck,Crazy!

Back
Top Bottom