Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please wish RickV a quick recovery from COVID

stevesmi

Staff
One of my podcasts co-hosts and owner of N2bm RickV has had a rough time with COVID and he is having trouble breathing and gets winded very easily unable to workout. Please wish him the best and speedy recovery. We discussed his condition at the start of Q&A episodes 369 and 371 and what he is doing to alleviate his symptoms which are to come.

Please make sure you are taking care of each other and being smart not to spread this thing. I also had a cousin pass away from COVID recently and another rep on here TOPPS had a rough time with it. some people have no symptoms at all and some end up having a very rough time.

Yo RickV man I really hope you get better.[emoji109] I always enjoy listening to you on the podcast.

You are a strong positive dude you got this.

going to text my brother right now!

- - - Updated - - -

I just spoke with him, hes doing better... everyone please wish him a speedy recovery!

going to text my brother right now!

- - - Updated - - -

I just spoke with him, hes doing better... everyone please wish him a speedy recovery!

I just sent him an email myself.

Brothers thank you all for the good wishes, I appreciate all of your messages!

I got the corona the week of Thanksgiving and came down with bad symptoms the day after TG, both my mother and sister also got it and tested positive for it. I used some serious chemistry to get over the initial jump of side-effects, mostly antibiotics, anti-inflammatories, and vitamins. The bad side effect of pneumonia, fever, and body pains only lasted about 4-5 days. After the initial side-effects were gone around day 5, I was left with just a terrible feeling of exhaustion that continued day after day for almost 3 weeks, it just didn't seem like I was getting any better. If I got up and did anything I would have to go and lay down and sleep, I only had a couple of hours of battery in my charge. Everything and any sort of physical movement just wore me down terribly... That is the part that really got to me was just feeling tired all of the time and it continues on day after day and for a couple of weeks, it just didn't seem like there was any improvement. I have to admit it was tough emotionally to just feel like the days were slipping away from me and I wasn't getting much done, my gym grind and projects all just stopped... I've been feeling much much better this last week and things are moving along again. I'm still sleeping more than usual, but it is not nearly as bad as it was before.

Thank you all that reached out to me and posted on this thread I appreciate you for real.

I'm back on the grind doing my thang on social and being here with you bros in the mix helping out the new guys.

I'll keep you all updated on how things develop if there are any developments.

RN-left Covid ICU behind. Recovery from Covid is hard due to lung damage. There are plenty of good youtube videos that explain it, but you can get a Chest X-ray to determine and a pulmonologist consult over how much damage you have. Lung tissue will moderately recover over time, but it takes work. I used NAC, Cardarine, and Ephedrine to deal with a few weeks of no fucking energy

Back
Top Bottom