Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PODCAST ALERT: LIVE Call ins! read

stevesmi

Staff
We are going to start taking in live calls like they do on sports or talk shows on the radio as our evolutionary podcast 'evolves' and we will be answering all your questions to help you.

this means you will have the opportunity to call in and ask about dating, sex, supplements, sarms, fitness, working out, steroids, steroids, steroids, and yes more steroids. we only have time for 3 calls per show but it will be cool because each call will be 5-10 minutes.. everyone is welcome to call in whether you are completely new to this or you been in the game a long time.

the next show will be tuesday night between 8-8:45pm eastern. if you want to call in to ask a question post up in this thread and I will shoot you over the information that afternoon so you can call in during that time slot

EDIT: so if you want to be part of the show and call in say so in this thread. just post "yeah sounds good PM me" and i will send you instructions day of show on how to call in. it will be like calling into the radio station to talk on air

Last edited:
bro...i want to know why u guys aint call in fella finn into podcast?...aint he should be guest...

guys ANYONE can just call in to the show. it isn't about bringing on guests

you guys can PM me or post in here if you want to call in to ask a question, this is a great opportunity to get free advice and we keep you completely anonymous so no worries.

alright guys the podcast will be tonight WEDNESDAY so you still have a chance to come on. just let me know if you would like to call in, it will be 100% anonymous! a great opportunity to call in and get free 1 on 1 help whether you are completely new or experienced

Is there an email you can send in questions to for the podcast?

PM me or leave me a visitor message. however would love to get you on the podcast if you have a question man. you will be completely anonymous. let me know and we will get you on the next one

Back
Top Bottom