Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Podcast call in. Episode 271

stevesmi

Staff
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-podcast-episode-271-mma-athlete-questions-it-all-call-in/

Evolutionary radio presents the Evolutionary.org podcast with your host Steve Smi and his co-host Rick. This is the only podcast that dives into the toughest steroid, relationship and diet questions. Unfiltered, raw and original. We don't allow cookie cutter information here. This time we have a member of the forum named Jason call in for help on many topics, including the below:

1. How important is bloodwork?
2. Finding good gear
3. Convincing my wife to let me use steroids
4. Should I go the TRT route?
5. Best natural supplements to use
6. Mild steroids that I should use as an athlete

I love number 3. Once she's on board, you can get her to do your glute injections!

Last edited:
This was a lot of fun. I want to thank Steve, and Rick personally for helping a new brother out. By the way, I love the supplements you sent out, especially the n2generate. I take it a few hours before my workout and I feel amazing. It gives me tons of natural energy to carry me through the rigorous training. The n2joint is a game saver, it blows my OTC joint support out of the water. I'm saving the Cycle Support for my next cycle, so I will let you guys know what I think about that in a later post. I really appreciate everything..

This was a lot of fun. I want to thank Steve, and Rick personally for helping a new brother out. By the way, I love the supplements you sent out, especially the n2generate. I take it a few hours before my workout and I feel amazing. It gives me tons of natural energy to carry me through the rigorous training. The n2joint is a game saver, it blows my OTC joint support out of the water. I'm saving the Cycle Support for my next cycle, so I will let you guys know what I think about that in a later post. I really appreciate everything..

yes man, I use n2generate and n2jointrx too. both products are awesome.

I love number 3. Once she's on board, you can get her to do your glute injections!

So true. Don't let her do it when she's angry ha ha

Back
Top Bottom