Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Podcast call in, OPEN PHONE LINES, your chance to ask the experts

stevesmi

Staff
This is your chance to call in to ask anything you wish. all calls are anonymous.. if you are interested in calling in and getting free advice let me know or post in this thread.

the last 3 episodes we have had different members call in for different types of goals and advice. we will have room for a caller or two on the next show and going forward. would love to have you on! just post in here or hit me up through PM or visitor message and we will do it

people need to be taking advantage of this.. there's not a ton of podcasts that do this... definitely jump in

Bro they were busy the whole episode.... so I got cut

PM me this week and i will get you on.

if anyone has a question they would like to ask the experts, now is your chance for FREE ADVICE. completely anonymous.

PM me this week and i will get you on.

if anyone has a question they would like to ask the experts, now is your chance for FREE ADVICE. completely anonymous.

Gearhead live on the podcast.....EVERYONE will tune in for that shit!

Bros da gearhead is about to hit the hot podcast... it’s on like donkey Kong...

and another podcast scheduled for thursday night

we have room for 1 caller.. anyone getting over a divorce and trying to get back into fitness? we would love to have you on to help you

Back
Top Bottom