Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Podcast question - SARMS

Oraclefin51

Registered
Hi guys, Want to give a shout out to Rick and Steve love the podcast guys!

I work in construction, have 2 vans with guys for about 20 years now. Still digging holes in the ground but it's mans work. Training for 28 years now! haha.
Stats: 51 y/o, 28 years training, 5'11, 196lbs, probably medium bodyfat
I don't do cardio because work takes a lot of energy.

I have a few sarms questions for the podcast:
1) tell me more about cardarine and cancer, it's really scary and for all the right reasons
2) tell me why liquids are better than lets say capsules or tables with sarms?
3) I keep hearing about injectable sarms, is this something I should be looking into?
4) Please lay out a good sarms cycle for me - goals - gain muscle burn fat
5) your personal feelings about sarms please

bro...thats a good set of questions...ill give you my 2 cents on it...

1) tell me more about cardarine and cancer, it's really scary and for all the right reasons
...bro cardarine dont cause no cancer...but i see studies out there where mice got cancer from using gw501516...so you gotta make sure you dose right...
https://www.evolutionary.org/gw-501516-cardarine-cancer

....bro liquids easier to use...and they more reliable then caps...

3) I keep hearing about injectable sarms, is this something I should be looking into?
...bro...stay away from injectable sarms unless you want an infection and your dick to fall off...

....bro here you go...
week 1-8
cardarine 20mgs/day
ostarine 50mgs/day
cardazol 30/day (3caps)
n2slin 1 cap/meal
ostazol 20/preworkout (2caps)
5 caps n2guard/day (organ/liver support)

week 9-12
cardarine 20mgs/day
ostarine 25mgs/day
anabolicum lgd 10mgs/day
cardazol 40/day (4caps)
n2slin 2 cap/meal
5 caps n2guard/day (organ/liver support)

pct 4 weeks sarms mini pct
nolvadex 40mgs/day
n2generate 5 caps/day
stenabolic 10mgs/day

...get sarms from sarms.forsale...they gold bro...

...bro i love steroids...i love sarms...i love otc...i dont think in our industry we can pick just 1 thing...if you want the best results combine all together...i like to add sarms to all my test cycles...its like chocolate on a good cake...

the main benefit liquids has over other forms is the dosing ease... when you have liquids you can adjust the dosing any which way you want... you are stuck with what you have when it comes to capsules...

here's the layout for the cycle recommendation

you can get everything you need at sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 YK-11 10 mg per day split doses… 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 DGA Organ ST https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceu...KX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1

PCT 13-18

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20 
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
DGA ORGAN ST https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG

mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale
gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale

Some really good topics for the guys to discuss. My personal favourite compound is cardarine and use it in almost every stack. I think once you hear the cancer study debunked, you will give it a go.

Really great questions, and great answers already. Personally I will stick with orally ingesting sarms.

Hi guys, Want to give a shout out to Rick and Steve love the podcast guys!

I work in construction, have 2 vans with guys for about 20 years now. Still digging holes in the ground but it's mans work. Training for 28 years now! haha.
Stats: 51 y/o, 28 years training, 5'11, 196lbs, probably medium bodyfat
I don't do cardio because work takes a lot of energy.

I have a few sarms questions for the podcast:

Bro these are all great questions for the show thank you for posting up here for us.

1- I keep telling everyone we don't yet know the long term side-effects.

2- Dylan maybe able to explain it better.

3- Do not inject SARMS.

4- GW and Ostarine combo are awesome not just for your looks but really help the way you feel. better cardio and stronger skeleton.

5- SARMS are quite effective and show minimal side-effects right now when compared to steroids. We don't know if years down the line we will find SARMS will cause long term problems, it could or could not happen. The steroids we use now have all been around since the 1960 while SARSM came into the scene in the last 15 years. I think it is important for everyone to know that going in.

Back
Top Bottom