Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possible Aromasin Side Effect /Throat /Breathing

Iskander28

Registered
Hello Everyone Evo community, i follow the forum since a Year and wanted to point out one thing that recently happened to me, and would like the experience of other people or tips.
I don't wanna make it too long.
I started this cycle

-Test enanthate 250 mg /week
-Anavar 40mg E.d
-Tudca,Nac E.d
-Aromasin 12.5 mg E.O.D
The issue was that almost at the end of week 3 i started having breathing issues , like as if my lung could contain 1/3 of the normal air and a constant sensation of strangle in my throat like a tightening of the throat , this thing happened from day to day maybe one day it will last 30 min or maybe 2 hrs or more then go away and the came back various time during the day , sometimes one day nothing happened the next one it started again , terrible sensation always starving for air like suffocating
now i had to stop my cycle cause i felt it was the right thing , my blood work will be ready soon , before that i checked my heart and lungs in cardiology they said they were fine.

In the years did different cycles mostly with non armatizing stuff Var/winny but also test and never used Aromasin as an a.i. this was the first time, i ask if this could be a side linked to aromasin or maybe another thing , have anyone ever experienced this scenario?
Everyone i talked to about this says it's anxiety but ive always been a quiet and non anxious type of person( note that it started few weeks after i started the cycle) so i believe it's linked to something about it , could this be a low estrogenic side?
An allergy ?
Thanks Francesco

You mean the oil from the test?
Now that i think Var was a new indian brand Shree Venkatesh , other brands never gave a single problem either with test but you know new brand.
Thanks for the reply Stevesmi

I have to concur with the others that this sounds more like an allergic reaction to something

I also tought about it Dylan it could be something else, but 1. diet is always the same 2. supplements are always the same.
I also checked thyroid to be sure and my bloodworks were fine just had high cholesterol and elevated liver enzymes , but that's not a new always happened while using Anavar or Winstrol(ofc more with Win).
I also should be pointing out that i used a new brand of Anavar this time( tryed like 5 different brand based on local dealer disponibility) and after the issue started i tought it could had been a fake or something to do with allergy the, company was Shree Venkatesh Anavar(i dont really trust indian stuff tbh but the trust dealer said many customers were satisfied ) Test-E was Balkan Pharmaceutical as for Aromasin was Pfizer an italian pharmaceutical brand.

Thanks again to everyone that is giving theyr opinion and answering, i have to find the cause :D

you cannot figure this out by going to a doctor and doing tests.

you have to figure it out on your own by doing an elimination diet and going from there. once you figure out the issue then you will know and avoid that

Go with Stevesmi's suggestion.

Yeah that sound as the most sensed to me aswell Mobster
The strange thing is that last time of injection was 4weeks ago Anavar probably 4 1/2 week and sometimes this throat breathing thing come from nowhere expecially at rest while chilling on pc it can last few hrs one day yes two no , now the intensity and frequency of it dropped compared to first two weeks when the symptoms first showed.

Again Thank to each one of you for your answers and opinion i appreciate it!!

Update my labs were fine just had cholesterol a bit high due to Anavar but that i know , also went to haert doc he check Thyroid , Liver , Kidneys ; Lungs and Heart everything was in a healthy state for my age.
Never went in my mind as a first thing but the doc said that it could be a wrong filler in the Anavar if it's not a quality brand or my high intake of cinnamon powder (each day i use like 1 big tablespoon), due to the high dose of it in some case i could case some reaction with other medication , stil working to find out the cause , i'll keep you updated hope this could help other ppl in the same scenario
Gonna do some allergic test asap.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom