Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

possible to clear aas hair on my own ?

hakuna_matata

Hi guys , I am using Ass (hair) , helping complement my head as a wig (i was born bald ) since i was 16 yo and now i turned 18 and grown up and i am thinking maybe its time to clean it up with and have a transplant for my head. But i look in the mirror it just makes me want to puke the shit outta me.I could go to a hair removal place and get it done but I dont want to embaress myself by putting my Ass on their machine instead of my face but anyways .anyone wanna give me a hand ? maybe i can even go up to paying a buck or two. money isnt an issue for me .

I also shave my hair just for new look not for AAS or hairloss

Wait is this thread about making a wig from your own ass hair???????

😅 I am giving away first 5 free samples of Ass hair wig . Who shares my Ass hair work on their insta. Let me know if anybody is intresting seeing some Ass hair before its made a wig. check it out -

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna try to ignore the fact that there is even a conversation being had about using ass hair on your head and try to offer some constructive advice.

Bro as many others have said, just accept it and if others can't or won't...then F them. My hairline started receding in my mid-late 20s and by mid 30s it got to the point where I had to start shaving my head. Now I feel like I would look funny if I had hair.

If being bald is the worse thing you have going for you then life is pretty damn good.

Back
Top Bottom