Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it possible to develop gynecomastia while being on tamoxifen/raloxifen ?

eudes

Hey guys , is it possible to develop a lump or worsen a pre exisiting gyno if you are on tamoxifen / raloxifen ?
AND that My oestradiol level are normal ( 25 pg/ml )

the only issue is that I am on finasteride and my DHT is extremly low . But i thought that only E2 were the cause of breast tissue growhth , and no low DHT itself ?

Hey guys , is it possible to develop a lump or worsen a pre exisiting gyno if you are on tamoxifen / raloxifen ?
AND that My oestradiol level are normal ( 25 pg/ml )

the only issue is that I am on finasteride and my DHT is extremly low . But i thought that only E2 were the cause of breast tissue growhth , and no low DHT itself ?

Definitely anything is possible

ok so waht is the cause of finasteride induced gyno ? is it the low DHT ? or the higher E2 level ?
should I take aromasin with my ralox ?

of course it is... finasteride is pretty much unexplainable to be honest... post finasteride syndrome is not even curable and what it does and causes is quite a mystery and pretty much something you have to trial and error with... nolvadex does not cure gyno man, it just suppresses it and it will just come right back.. aromasin is going to kill off estrogen so that is what you would want but i cant tell you that anything to do when it comes to finasteride is going to work etc... thats the risk you take when you use that garbage...

thanks man, I didn't think that low DHT itself could cause breast tissue growth !
I guess that steroid user who develop gyno have HIGH DHT and still developping gyno ?
I thought it was only linked to elevated E2 ?
Usually if I stay on tamoxifen it should block the oestrogenic activity on breast tissue ??? and prevent the gyno ?

I am almost doing it ! ( already on A serm ) , and my E2 are in normal range i guess .
Do I really need to crush my E2 ( lower than 20 pg )?

thanks man, I didn't think that low DHT itself could cause breast tissue growth !
I guess that steroid user who develop gyno have HIGH DHT and still developping gyno ?
I thought it was only linked to elevated E2 ?
Usually if I stay on tamoxifen it should block the oestrogenic activity on breast tissue ??? and prevent the gyno ?
DHT will not cause gyno and neither will Tamoxifen, not sure about the other drugs you're taking. If your E is in a normal range then your gyno could be prolactin induced

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

So this is only linked to high E2 or prolactin?
what is the cause of finasteride induced gyno according to you? thanks

Fineasteride has nothing to do with gyno.

Gyno is caused by high estrogen and/or prolactin

Back
Top Bottom