Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is it possible dosing got out of hand?

meathead2019

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
ive been on gear since i was 25. im 33 now. heres the thing. is it possible people have completely bought into the more is better line of thinking? im not shitting people here when i say ive maintained all size and strength dosing my test down from 500 a week to 100. and occasionally sprinkling in microdoses of tren ace (say 25 mgs or so every 10-14 days). only other supplement i mess with is creatine mono. so heres the thing. all i hear about is how a cycle has to be these insane doses of compounds to get results. isnt reality that genetics play a huge role, that sleep and training and diet play a huge role and that increasing drugs does more harm than good when a tiny bit of this stuff goes a hell of a long way? absolutely hate to see people buy into the more is better logic and believe me that used to be me. a SMALL amount of this helps a ton so again why are we seeing these insane cycles? like 500 mg test with 400 mg deca and 400 mg EQ and 700 mg tren ace. i did a cycle like that and the results i get now are equivalent if not better because i have less sides. food for thought here.

ive been on gear since i was 25. im 33 now. heres the thing. is it possible people have completely bought into the more is better line of thinking? im not shitting people here when i say ive maintained all size and strength dosing my test down from 500 a week to 100. and occasionally sprinkling in microdoses of tren ace (say 25 mgs or so every 10-14 days). only other supplement i mess with is creatine mono. so heres the thing. all i hear about is how a cycle has to be these insane doses of compounds to get results. isnt reality that genetics play a huge role, that sleep and training and diet play a huge role and that increasing drugs does more harm than good when a tiny bit of this stuff goes a hell of a long way? absolutely hate to see people buy into the more is better logic and believe me that used to be me. a SMALL amount of this helps a ton so again why are we seeing these insane cycles? like 500 mg test with 400 mg deca and 400 mg EQ and 700 mg tren ace. i did a cycle like that and the results i get now are equivalent if not better because i have less sides. food for thought here.

Of course it's possible to be out of hand in anything, even with over training. With steroids its the same thing.

How about you meathead2019, how is your cycle diet training, where is your LOG journal?

as long as your dosing is fine dont worry about it, worry about posting a LOG for us

bro i feel like this thread aimed at me and monstro

2 proud americans who fought for country for rights to use lots of gear

appreciate your service first and foremost!! Its your right as an american to Run Tren all year if you Please. We all know Tren make you a real man!!

Back
Top Bottom