Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Possible to keep TREN gains?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Possible to keep TREN gains?

Obviously not the healthiest venture but how much test and arimedex would be needed to keep my TREN gains/strength. Coming off a 3 month cycle soon of 75 tpp, 75 tren a, 100 mast p, EOD for 1.5 months and ED for the last half of the cycle.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuck Tren View Post
    Obviously not the healthiest venture but how much test and arimedex would be needed to keep my TREN gains/strength. Coming off a 3 month cycle soon of 75 tpp, 75 tren a, 100 mast p, EOD for 1.5 months and ED for the last half of the cycle.
    noone knows what you will keep from any cycle and anyone who tells you they do clearly has no idea what they are talking about... there's a million factors that go into each cycle, individual etc... only a psychic can answer those kinds of questions... i could tell you compounds that would be easier to likely keep more from etc but even then, thats just based on things like side effects, doses, etc... even then, noone would really know... obviously wet bulking compounds or muscle hardeners are going to be a lot more difficult but something like tren with a lot of sides is as well.. if you run it at a lower dose and do as best you can with mitigating sides as well as running a full and complete pct... however i personally hate any keepability questions because i cant accurately answer that...

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    noone knows what you will keep from any cycle and anyone who tells you they do clearly has no idea what they are talking about... there's a million factors that go into each cycle, individual etc... only a psychic can answer those kinds of questions... i could tell you compounds that would be easier to likely keep more from etc but even then, thats just based on things like side effects, doses, etc... even then, noone would really know... obviously wet bulking compounds or muscle hardeners are going to be a lot more difficult but something like tren with a lot of sides is as well.. if you run it at a lower dose and do as best you can with mitigating sides as well as running a full and complete pct... however i personally hate any keepability questions because i cant accurately answer that...
    Thank you. Blast and cruz, btw. Was thinking 6-700mg would atleast help me keep the size. Strength im sure will drop off a bit.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuck Tren View Post
    Thank you. Blast and cruz, btw. Was thinking 6-700mg would atleast help me keep the size. Strength im sure will drop off a bit.
    That dose is completely unnecessary bro

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    That dose is completely unnecessary bro
    Maybe I better rethink things.

- - - Updated - - -

Also be aware that tren will KILL your TSH levels (thyroid stimulating hormone) which is interesting because tren is so well known to assist in helping guys lean out...but while doing so, it's suppressing your T3/T4 output.

My endocrinologist recommended that I take a small dose of t3 or t4 every day to boost my thyroid up (say 25-50mcg a day of t3, or slightly more t4) and then my fat loss on tren accelerated in a HUGE way.

If you dont take any thyroid meds and take tren for a couple months or more, it's going to leave your TSH levels suppressed for weeks after you stop the tren until it recovers. This is why many users often gain some of the fat back that they had lost while on tren, unless they move on to using other gear to help prevent that.

Do you agree with this statement?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Tren sounds like a really hot bi-polar chick. What is all this about..

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    that depends but for the most part there is no way you keep your gains from tren. the sheer strength results i got from it were at a level i could never achieve naturally or keep without being on no matter what

think about it logically. if you kept gaining strength and keeping it then why aren't guys benching 1000 pounds ? you have to take 2 steps forward and 1.9 steps back in this game.. you don't take 2 steps forward and 0 back then 2 more forward
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Keeping gains does not come down to even higher doses on cycle.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have to agree that those dosages seem too high, but also what you keep depends on how close y ou are to your genetic potential as well as how well your PCT goes.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    I have to agree that those dosages seem too high, but also what you keep depends on how close y ou are to your genetic potential as well as how well your PCT goes.
    I think you nailed it there... genetic potential, very overlooked

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast