Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post-accident steroid stack

jasonMA

Registered
I was in a motorcycle accident where there was death involved and I feel very fortunate to be alive. I walked away with an insurance settlement and I invested half of it and the other half I plan to spend on steroids
I lost a lot of weight during my recovery and I'm down to 170 lb and I'm over six foot tall
I used to weigh about 210 at my Peak
what steroid stack would you recommend for me?
I was thinking of doing testosterone 500mg a week and deca-durabolin 600 mg a week. Would that be a good staff for me

you are lucky to be alive, i have seen plenty of motorcycle accidents and it doesn't end well. i hope you learned your lesson and will take your body more seriously in the future

as far as steroids i would gain back a chunk of what u lost first. muscle memory is a real thing. don't hop on steroids now until you do

i wouldnt use steroids right now man, i would start working on getting a nice consistent diet as well as a strong workout regiment... get yourself back in the flow of things and allow yourself to build naturally... if you gain too much too fast you are going to cause yourself even more problems for yourself which you definitely DO NOT want

Remember that SARMS help to prevent muscle wasting as well as with recovery so that may be an option to look at after you get yourself back on track but steroids would be something I would recommend holding off for some time sir

I was in a motorcycle accident where there was death involved and I feel very fortunate to be alive. I walked away with an insurance settlement and I invested half of it and the other half I plan to spend on steroids
I lost a lot of weight during my recovery and I'm down to 170 lb and I'm over six foot tall
I was thinking of doing testosterone 500mg a week and deca-durabolin 600 mg a week. Would that be a good staff for me

You're recovering so you should start slow.

IMO your doses should be close to TRT.

250mgs testosterone enanthate/week
300mgs deca durabolin/week
50mgs ostarine mk2866/day
5 tabs n2joint rx/day
If you have the funds, add 1-2 IUs of HGH/day

You need a recovery stack.

You dont even need steroids yet. Gsins will come very easy for a while. Better than any cycle because of muscle memory. Cspitalize on that first

Glad to hear you are ok but that is a tragic situation. I recommend sticking to natty for a while. At least a year man. You need to get your base back to where you were before that happened.

I'd invest in food first. 90% of what will happen now, even post injury, will be down to muscle memory.

Glad you are okay. I raced for many years and have had some nasty ones. You never realize how fragile you really are until you fall off a motorcycle. Basically a carton of eggs with a cantaloupe on top. Lol. It can be very traumatizing. Hope you are able to reach your goals. I second the opinion that you don't need to cycle yet until you get back into the swing of things. Start slow. You don't want to injure yourself again after you just recovered.

Back
Top Bottom