Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post cycle bloods/ help please

Ppelton91

Registered
Ran a 500 mg week test e cycle 1st time early this year . Good results. Ended in July. Ran pct nolva for month of August. Had bloods done 1st week of October . Here are my results.;
Total test.235
LH 1.2L mil/ml
FSH 2.3 mlu/ml
Estradiol 16
.. papers say fsh and estradiol are in normal range. Clearly my test is extremely low as well as LH . What can I do ? I was hoping to run another cycle in November or December because I would have been off cycle for 4 months... any help appreciated

I'll bet your test is still low because you didnt run clomid in your pct... no way to know now tho. Test again in mid November and see where your at.

Yea from the research I did prior to cycle my understanding was you could just use nolvadex along with some other supplements

I’m gonna assume it would be real dumb of me to start a new cycle without my test levels closer to normal

I'd run another pct, but this time include clomid... defintely don't start another cycle until everything returns to normal

how can anyone answer this without you giving specific dates and what you used, also your steroid history. pre cycle bloods etc.

otherwise everyone is just guessing, need more specific info

I appreciate you guys input and not bashing me for being ignorant in the beginning. This was my 1st cycle . 500mg test e per week started May ended In July and started pct in August . Nolva 40/40/20/20. Unfortunately I didn’t get post bloods.... on cycle 5 weeks in my test was at 1840 . I got my AI and my nolva from same source and test was legit so I don’t think that could be the issue. (Although I was questionable about the nolva because it was pressed and not Pharma grade) . I’ve been told by some people that I may have just fucked my self into TRT now... I hope not . So it sounds like I should run another pct?

- - - Updated - - -

Also besides the test being low, how bad is having a low LH

low LH means your pituitary glands are not functioning well right now. whether they will again is impossible to answer without learning more about your situation and getting specifics. i wish you would get in touch with me for a consult to go over EVERYTHING and sort your dates etc and really dig into what is going on and how to come out and make you feel better. think about doing that and dropping me a message

Its your first cycle, id be shocked if you killed your natural production.

You could run another PCT with clomid and nolva plus a natural test booster. Could also just run a natural test booster.

You can also just relax and give your body time to recover. Clomid and Nolva help jump start your recovery. If your nolva was fake then it doesnt mean you wont recover it just takes a lot longer.

Really up to you I wouldnt jump to the conclusion that you need TRT though.

Yea I def put future cycle on hold. Started 20mg a day of nolva on October 17 to see if it helps. Had about 30 tablets left. Original pct was in August. I will be getting bloods again in about 2 weeks . I will post update on new bloods and see ..hopefully my test isn’t equal to an 80 year old anymore

Back
Top Bottom