Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

post cycle gyno horrible

dionsand

Registered
I did 500mgs of test with proviron about 8 months ago and I did a pct with clomid and some fadogia and things went well, or so i thought. recently i have noticed my nipples and pecs were getting sensitive, and my nips are growing and very tender. my doctor refused to prescribe anything, she had no clue what was happening. what kind of anti E's would you take?

I would get some aromasin, nolva, and letro. Start with just the nolva and see of that works before you add something powerful like letro. Blood work is also important to get.

This. Except I would start both aromasin and nolva, holding off on letro. Adding nolva while having high estrogen symptoms can make things worse as it acts in estrogenic manners. I would also add small dose of Proviron to help equalize the testo/estro ratio/levels.
I've done this personally, by the time I got gyno appointment, it had gone away from self medication. Was using aromasin, nolva and proviron for 2 months. Couldn't find anything on the titty scanner or even ultra sound.

Back
Top Bottom