Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post cycle therapy

Jumpman

Registered
Im about to take my second cycle;

1-12 Weeks
Test Prop 100mg every other day
1-8 Masteron 100mg every other day
1-6 Anavar 50mg everyday

Looking at Post Cycle:
1-2 Clomid 100mg everyday
1-2 Nolvadex 40mg everyday
3-4 Clomid 50mg everyday
3-4 Nolvadex 20mg everyday
5-6 Nolvadex 20mg everyday

Competing in an IPF event, the steroids will not be detected. But I'm worried about the serms may be detectable. Can someone guide me on clomid and nolvadex detection times, also are serms actually tested for?

Hcgenerate is herbal right?.. Might be an accompaniment but definitely not a proper pct

- - - Updated - - -

Just run a trt amount thru ur event then cycle off after it

Will that not show though if I got a blood test?

HCGenerate is a natural herbal based testosterone booster that contains no banned substances or illegal ingredients. It won't show up on any blood doping test.

The detection time of SARMS/SERMS is about 2-3 months. SARMS and SERMS are on the WADA anti doping list so you won't be able to use them.

Using a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate from n2bm.com is going to be your only option really.

Will I keep my strength though?
How is it compared to nolvadex and clomid?
Read about HCGenerate, doesn't seem that good

Will I keep my strength though?
How is it compared to nolvadex and clomid?
Read about HCGenerate, doesn't seem that good

if you go on amazon and read the verified reviews hcgenerate is a very popular supplement and highly rated.

the only people bashing are competitors, just look at the label!

In a tested show you need to be very careful. HCGenerate and the ES version are great supplements. No, they will not do what clomid and nolva do but you don't have much of a choice. You are better to go with the best product you can get.

Back
Top Bottom