Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post PCT blood results

Frunk

Registered
Ok so here's my story:
I did my first cycle last year which was Test E for 12 weeks @ 500. everything went fine. Did pct after that, got blood, everything was back to normal. Happy life.

Now I just ended my 2nd cycle which consisted of 16week Test E @ 500/w and 6week of tren Ace @ 150/week + arimidex 2x week.
Waited 3 weeks for everything to clear out at the end of the cycle then started the power pct for 5 weeks. (clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5, nolva 40/20/20/20/10, + osta + gw501516).
I did not use hcg (yeah I know).

Now it's been 5 weeks since I ended my PCT and my mood is shitty and I've got absolutely no libido, no interest in nothing, especialy women (which is not me at all), no morning wood. Feels like i've been castrated (which is what I probably just did, ha!)

Got my blood taken 4 days ago and here are my results:

Total Test: 16.5 nmol/L (7 - 30)
SHBG: 64 nmol/L (15-95)
Estradiol: 110 pmol/L (<200)
LH: 2.3 UI/L (1.5-10)
FSH: 0.6 UI/L (2-15)

Now I believe my LH + FSH should be higher since they're on the lower end.
Should I retry another PCT in include HCG 2 weeks before?

Appreciate the input, thanks guys

DO NOT use hcg in pct. yeah you will feel better on it, but it will not recover you, it will suppress you back and you will waste your time and cause more issues in the process

your issue here is simple. you simply did not wait long enough and your cycle was way too long in its own right. I don't care what anyone ever tells you online or on social media. you run steroids longer than 10 weeks or 12 weeks max, you are asking for trouble. always take 2X the amount of time off. another problem you aren't doing is not using a strong T booster in pct to offset the negative sides of SERM's. right away grab a bottle of n2generate. that will make you feel 100% better and will not interfere with your recovery. just use that and let your body recover without throwing more shit at it. your FSH and LH will start rebounding slowly and things will come back if you allow it

Ok so here's my story:
I did my first cycle last year which was Test E for 12 weeks @ 500. everything went fine. Did pct after that, got blood, everything was back to normal. Happy life.

Now I just ended my 2nd cycle which consisted of 16week Test E @ 500/w and 6week of tren Ace @ 150/week + arimidex 2x week.
Waited 3 weeks for everything to clear out at the end of the cycle then started the power pct for 5 weeks. (clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5, nolva 40/20/20/20/10, + osta + gw501516).
I did not use hcg (yeah I know).

Now it's been 5 weeks since I ended my PCT and my mood is shitty and I've got absolutely no libido, no interest in nothing, especialy women (which is not me at all), no morning wood. Feels like i've been castrated (which is what I probably just did, ha!)

Got my blood taken 4 days ago and here are my results:

Total Test: 16.5 nmol/L (7 - 30)
SHBG: 64 nmol/L (15-95)
Estradiol: 110 pmol/L (<200)
LH: 2.3 UI/L (1.5-10)
FSH: 0.6 UI/L (2-15)

Now I believe my LH + FSH should be higher since they're on the lower end.
Should I retry another PCT in include HCG 2 weeks before?

Appreciate the input, thanks guys

Nor have I - ever.

Alright.. so the best thing to do is just to wait and be patient?
I thought I was shut down and had to redo a pct

Alright.. so the best thing to do is just to wait and be patient?
I thought I was shut down and had to redo a pct

they are trying to sell you more drugs to make more $$$

PCT job is to give you a soft landing so you do not crash, it isn't to 'restart your system' or whatever bullshit you see people telling you on social media or whatever. i hope you stick around and read my posts on here, i also have tons of articles and podcasts in the top tab where you can learn this stuff properly

Thanks for answering to my post, I appreciate it. I will wait it out then and redo a blood test in a couple of weeks to see where I stand.
It's just hard going on in life with 0 libido and no interest in girl. I'm 37, single and I feel like I'm missing out in my life because of this.
I feel less sociable, moody and unmotivated.
I look good because of the cycle yeah.. but I don't feel like a man without any interest in sex.

That's what I get for messing with my hormones I guess haha.

16 weeks on any cycle is going to be much more difficult to recover from, period... Steve brings up good points about running cycles that length.. .you should run a minimum 6 week pct on that kind of cycle but i would even consider 8 weeks when you decide to go that long

Thanks for answering to my post, I appreciate it. I will wait it out then and redo a blood test in a couple of weeks to see where I stand.
It's just hard going on in life with 0 libido and no interest in girl. I'm 37, single and I feel like I'm missing out in my life because of this.
I feel less sociable, moody and unmotivated.
I look good because of the cycle yeah.. but I don't feel like a man without any interest in sex.

That's what I get for messing with my hormones I guess haha.

you don't have to have no libido bro. n2generate and n2generate ES contain natural herbs that have been used for thousands of years to boost libido. get on them right away and you will feel better within a few days, you won't feel how you did on cycle, but you will feel much better. that is a n2bm guarantee and i don't get paid a penny in commission for getting you to buy the product, that is the truth and what I myself use.

just don't in the future run long ass cycles and run a proper pct and you will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom