Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: POST A SUPPLEMENT QUESTION THREAD!!! post to get an answer from a mod.

EVO V.I.P
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

POST A SUPPLEMENT QUESTION THREAD!!! post to get an answer from a mod.

Here guys, as i have millions of pms, sometimes asking the same thing, i have decided to post a thread here, Only post questions, We will answer them, so mods only answer please.
    If you want to post your points of view, please only educated posts.

If you want to know what a prohormone is, or a designer steroid please use google.

This is for scientific and hard questions to get answered.

You can post any N2BM supplement related issues here, and dosing questions, but its for supplements only!!!

Any other problems please pm Me, or Andrew.

Take care R.S

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Great idea RS!

When it comes to Omega 3 supplementation, what is the main difference between DHA and EPA? Is one more important than the other when it comes to general health?

ANSWER!!!
    Just like siblings, omega-3 fats are alike in some ways and different in others. ALA, EPA and DHA are alike in keeping the body's cell membranes flexible and elastic to help cells work properly. Plus, ALA, EPA and DHA are alike in blocking the actions of some compounds that cause inflammation. Most chronic diseases like heart disease, stroke, diabetes, cancer and arthritis are marked by inflammation. By blocking inflammation, omega-3 fats help reduce the risk of chronic disease.
    EPA is vital for health as is DHA but..
    The omega-3 fat - DHA - differs from the others. Because DHA helps the eye, brain and nervous system develop properly, infants have a special need for this omega-3 fat. Aging adults may need DHA, too. A study of 815 elderly people living in Chicago found that those with the highest DHA intake had the most protection against Alzheimer Disease. ALA and total omega-3 fats, but not EPA, were also protective.
    R.S

Great answer, thanks RS!

EVO V.I.P
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Its answered!!

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Vitamin C

When on cycle its typical to run 5g/day, can/shoud one lower dosage when off and/or after pct? Is there enough in typical multi-vitamin that you take 3 x day?

Answer..
    You can run up to 10g or in some cases even more without adverse sides, if your body doesnt need it, vitamin c will be excreted, it is believed that 50mg -100mg is fine for general health, so look for that in your multi vit.
    How you dose it and when is your call, 5g on cycle can help with recovery and with lethargy, by naturaly helping the body release energy, its extreme effects on recovery are generaly noted above 10g a day, and something to bear in mind, it can help your body adapt very quickly to stresses.
    [B]225 lbs @ 10% after lean bulk - back to cutting![/B]

EVO V.I.P
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Answered bro!!

Advanced Cyborg Brother imported_Skyling35's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ive been reading lots on Ph and steroids, but am haveing a hard time with this one though.

How do Anabolic #, Androgenic #, and Q ratio apply to what effects and side effects you may see out of one compound versus another.

ANSWER
    The higher the q factor, the higher the anabolic to androgenic effect of the compound in question.

Boldelone is very anabolic, and about half as androgenic as test, as you know you get a lot less sides from 600mg of bolde as you would from 600mg of test, in general, 600mg of test will give you estrogen issues, androgenic issues, and other sides like oily skin, hair loss etc.
    600mg of bolde wich has a very high q factor will give you far less sides, normaly estrogen, and hair loss is non existent.

However it doesnt mean if you have a high q factor you get more gains, test will give you more gains than bolde, but mg for mg, the gains you get from bolde will be with far less sides in most users.

Oxyguno has the highest q factor around, but its pretty useless unless stacked with one or 2 other compounds.
    Epistrong has a very high q factor however and is very good to run alone or with other compounds.

So the q factor is to do with the androgenic sides you are most likely to see on a cycle, the higher the q factor, the less likely to see sides.... it hasnt got anything to do with how much you will see in the gains department. Look for how myotrophic a compound is, as compared to how androgenic, Or the A-A ration anabolic to androgenic, to see what each steroid or p/h 's q factor is.

r.s
    My new motto:

[B][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"]Bring The ******* [/SIZE][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]PAIN[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What about the 1-carboxy Star? Is that primarily for while on cycle as well?

ANSWER
    That can be used on and off, its basicly concentrated l-dopa, so its great for preventing prolactin buildup, or the enlargement of the mammary gland.

Used at night as its a potent dopamine receptor agonist, meaning a greater gh pulse at night, a better feeling of well being, and healthier sperm and a stronger sex drive.

R.S
    [B]225 lbs @ 10% after lean bulk - back to cutting![/B]

EVO V.I.P
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ANSWERED.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    NICE, good explanations Russian, I will be able to answer question 10 and up pm EST.
    [SIZE="5"][SIZE="7"][SIZE="4"][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]The ULTIMATE MMA/natural training stack arsenal
    HCGenerate/ Gear/ Need2Slin/ N2KTS[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Blue"]BEST tasting protein bars are Better Protein Bars[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
    [SIZE="4"]Need help or got questions/concerns, pm me![/SIZE]
    [URL="http://http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/store/Health-Wellness/GEAR-p36.html"]http://http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/store/Health-Wellness/GEAR-p36.html[/URL]

[IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h55/sbt2082/N2BM.jpg[/IMG]

Checkout my phytoserms 347 log: [URL="http://needtobuildmuscle.net/forum/f21/andrew-tests-out-product-x-needto-6697.html"]http://needtobuildmuscle.net/forum/f21/andrew-tests-out-product-x-needto-6697.html[/URL]

[B][SIZE=3]New NTBM Toll Free Number: 1 855 236 6987 [/SIZE][/B]

Feel Free to email me at [email][email protected][/email]

EVO V.I.P
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Nice andrew, we share the load....

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast