Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post your Lgd and Yk11 experience with pictures

jricks311

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Anyone got good results off lgd and yk11 thinking about running one of the 2 not quite ready to stack . Can you post your strength experience and lipids etc;

Anyone got good results off lgd and yk11 thinking about running one of the 2 not quite ready to stack . Can you post your strength experience and lipids etc;

ive used both multiple times but not in the last two years for either... Yk11 was extremely impressive and unexpected when i used it... it reminded of me of using winstrol... not to that extent but a lot of similar types of results... obviously winstrol more drastic but yk seemed to really agree with me and i loved it... way more than i had expected... lgd 4033 is really really great for strength more so than anything else that it does.. it adds really nice size if you are eating right... you can really do a lot with it and it is pretty dry... 3303 is stronger in terms of more size and strength and drier... its really desirable... it is more like a steroid with suppression and so it needs a full pct when used...

There are plenty of threads with yk11 and lgd feedback

I've used 10mgs LGD and 10mgs Yk11, it was a good cycle, felt like using winstrol

Nice . As far as compound ? Liquid or pill is more potent ? And do you need a pct if you on Trt ? I’m run it with a 220 dose is that fine ?

you are already on trt right? lets see you keep updating that log for use before you add more

I haven’t sized it personally but it looks like the guys have you covered.

Hi, is this alongside the 3 different cycles you've posted threads on? All of which you are 'thinking of running'

I have used LGD many times and there is a reason I continue to use it time and time again. I do prefer 3303 after using it for the first time earlier in the year but 4033 has always been old reliable for me. YK11 was awesome for me when I used it as well, especially with the strength and hardening but LGD has always added a lot of size and strength for me

Yeah I’m a very indecisive person . don’t know if I want to try deca first then tren of sarms kinda sketchy on tren

Back
Top Bottom