Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Potency after expiration

Cyborg91

Hey guys, I have a question regarding some of my old gear, I have a bunch of Test E, EQ, Tren A, NPP, that I bought 3 years ago, and never had that chance to use until now, I know that these don't really expire and just lose potency, my question is, does anyone know just how much potency?

Does anyone have experience with running gear 3+ years after you have gotten it? If so... What would you say the potency degradation is? -25%? -50%?

I'd really still like to run the gear with not having too much variation in the dosages...

Hey guys, I have a question regarding some of my old gear, I have a bunch of Test E, EQ, Tren A, NPP, that I bought 3 years ago, and never had that chance to use until now, I know that these don't really expire and just lose potency, my question is, does anyone know just how much potency?

Does anyone have experience with running gear 3+ years after you have gotten it? If so... What would you say the potency degradation is? -25%? -50%?

I'd really still like to run the gear with not having too much variation in the dosages...

bro...3 year old gear is dead...the BA/BB broke it down...dont use it

Throw it out, 3 years is way too long!

Depends on how its stored. I've used gear that old with ZERO signs of degradation whatsoever but I store mine properly

the potency will be lower depending on how you stored it. no way to know this. i don't think anyone has ever went out of their way to actually test this out, gear is so cheap and easily available these days that it isn't necessary to do this

I would have no issue using 3 year old gear if it was stored properly. It should not be much different. You can find guys who have used gear 10 years plus and if stored properly is still effective.

Curious what makes you feel so strongly. My gear clearly says on the vial that is good for 3 years. Produced in 2020 expires in 2023. I'd have zero concerns as long as it is stored properly.
Id also use it. I have more gear than I use, so at times I break out compounds I havent used in a long time. For example over the summer I used tren. I hadn't used tren in years, and the vials I had were at least 3 years old. I only ran 200mg a week and had incredible results. Dud I test it to see if it degraded? Fuck no....but my results indicated it was more than good enough and probably didn't at all. If you can't notice any signs it lessened in potency wheres the issue? Just use the shit. I would

Hello guys, update, idk when it should expire because I made it from powder 3 years ago, I guess you can say produced 3 years ago, and stored at room temp, mostly in the dark with occasional light from a light bulb, never hit with any natural UV light.

Hello guys, update, idk when it should expire because I made it from powder 3 years ago, I guess you can say produced 3 years ago, and stored at room temp, mostly in the dark with occasional light from a light bulb, never hit with any natural UV light.

Honestly I don't know much about making your own gear from raws. I dont know if the process or carrier oil type plays a role but if it has been stored in a cool dark place I'd use it and wouldn't give it a second thought.

If you get bloods and the numbers seem a little low you may want to adjust your dose a little but I think it will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom