Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Potential gains applicable

daviramos

Registered
I am just curious. I weigh 215, 8%bf and lets say I do a 10 week cycle with test and D-bol, what kind of size could I add. assuming I eat like a bear?

I am just curious. I weigh 215, 8%bf and lets say I do a 10 week cycle with test and D-bol, what kind of size could I add. assuming I eat like a horse?

Also, I bench press 315, what kind of strength gains could I get from this cycle?
Well there is only one way to really know.
And it really comes down to how well you are able to recover post cycle.
First Hand Experience is worth more than what anybody on a forum can tell you.

approximately 22.2 lbs which you may keep roughly 10.25 of... come on bro, how on earth can any human answer that.. .there's so many factors that come in to that... only a psychic can answer thaqt

First cycle? Not uncommon to put 10 lbs of muscle on during your first cycle. I put on 8 lbs in my first 5 months of trt. It looked like 20 on my frame. It was an amazing transformation. Unfortunately I've never been able to replicate those results. That first smidge of test seems to be the best one.

Daviramos..... This ur first cycle? What are you trying to get to? 215 lbs, 8% bf, and 315 on the bench is pretty respectable dude. There are probably hundreds of dudes on here that would inject a bottle of giraffe cum for those stats....

Daviramos..... This ur first cycle? What are you trying to get to? 215 lbs, 8% bf, and 315 on the bench is pretty respectable dude. There are probably hundreds of dudes on here that would inject a bottle of giraffe cum for those stats....

I hear giraffe cum has sick gains!

Back
Top Bottom