Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Powder suppliers

bro those powder supplier emails are all China scams...send the money and either 1 they stop answering or 2 they send you fake powder 3 or fake powder that has high heavy metals and poison (yea it happened!) 4 even seen guys get straight baking soda for $2k, shame on those asshole china scammers/spammers....

not my area whatsoever... all i know is that its an extremely sketchy thing to get involved in... nothing i would ever even consider.. i would honestly forget any of that shit man

bro those powder supplier emails are all China scams...send the money and either 1 they stop answering or 2 they send you fake powder 3 or fake powder that has high heavy metals and poison (yea it happened!) 4 even seen guys get straight baking soda for $2k, shame on those asshole china scammers/spammers....

After joining this forum I've been getting all kinds of emails on a weekly basis from different suppliers...

Back
Top Bottom