Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Powerlifting cycle recommendations

1swoldier

Registered
I'm going to be doing a powerlifting competition at my gym that was organized by a few of us they're just for fun. I wanted to run a cycle ahead of it to try to win because there are prizes for finishing in the top three. what do you think about this cycle?
Testosterone 350mg a week
Trenbolone 400mg a week
Winstrol 50mg a day

I definitely do not recommend Winstrol for a power lifter. Winstrol can dry out your joints/tendons, which will increase the chance of injury.

The best dry compounds for strength are: Trenbolone and Halotestin
The best wet compounds for strength are: Testosterone, Deca, Dianabol and Anadrol.

Your current stack is fine but I would sub the Winstrol for Dbol or Anadrol.

I'm going to be doing a powerlifting competition at my gym that was organized by a few of us they're just for fun. I wanted to run a cycle ahead of it to try to win because there are prizes for finishing in the top three. what do you think about this cycle?
Trenbolone 400mg a week
Winstrol 50mg a day

that's a good powerlifting cycle but you should replace winstrol with dbol if you want to get stronger

Trenbolone 400mg a week
Winstrol 50mg a day

bro if you want to really win then do 500 test, 800tren and 100mg anadrol

Back
Top Bottom