Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-cycle bloods / 1st cycle critique

You will never get all 10mL out. You will always leave like .1mL in the vial. It's like a ketchup bottle. It's physically impossible to get it all out.

That being said, you are nit picking. .1mL will do nothing what so ever in the real scheme of things. Remember big picture

Gotcha. I was just curious what to expect as I was sure some would be left but had no idea how much or how OCD i need to be about it.

Can someone break down the process of attaching photos?

Gotcha. I was just curious what to expect as I was sure some would be left but had no idea how much or how OCD i need to be about it.

Can someone break down the process of attaching photos?

Attaching photos to the forum?

You just need to open an IMGUR account, load photos as Posts but make them hidden (default is public!).

Once you click on the photo you will see in the upper right corner a drop down to get "shareable link" and you want the one for forum/message board.

Copy that and paste it and pics will be in the thread.

oDdT5U1.jpg

That's a good starting point the 400mg of test/week will serve you well!

I am o the opposite end of the spectrum I am a little too big for my own britches (6'9" 270+ pounds) so I usually have to go the other direction and lose weight lol!
I'm with ya - damn endomorph here!!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thanks brother. I'm trying. I might go ahead and start leaning more toward maintenance calories now. Still gotta get a few things in place before starting up. Want to get the holidays out of the way as well

Back
Top Bottom