Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre mixed HCG

bobwill

Proficient Brother
Has anyone ever dealt with this? I've always dealt with PSL, but i thought it might be a good idea to get my PCT from an actual pharmacy. So i went with Domestic. My 2 vials of HCG came in 2 vials! No powder. Just a premix. Iv'e been doing steroids for 20 years. I've only done PCT 3 times, i'm 53 years old and i'm probably a candidate for TRT. But im giving it one last try to get my Test back. I'm doing the Perfect PCT from this Forum. But i'm adding the HCG because i.ve heard it helps, plus my balls have shrunken dramatically! Every search i go to says it has to be refrigerated and it can't be shaken. Can anyone explain this to me? Not trying to start trouble. I think it's great we have 2 reliable sources to go to. But we should be able to call out their sources. I'll appreciate the feedback.

Has anyone ever dealt with this? I've always dealt with PSL, but i thought it might be a good idea to get my PCT from an actual pharmacy. So i went with Domestic. My 2 vials of HCG came in 2 vials! No powder. Just a premix. Iv'e been doing steroids for 20 years. I've only done PCT 3 times, i'm 53 years old and i'm probably a candidate for TRT. But im giving it one last try to get my Test back. I'm doing the Perfect PCT from this Forum. But i'm adding the HCG because i.ve heard it helps, plus my balls have shrunken dramatically! Every search i go to says it has to be refrigerated and it can't be shaken. Can anyone explain this to me? Not trying to start trouble. I think it's great we have 2 reliable sources to go to. But we should be able to call out their sources. I'll appreciate the feedback.

Neither PSL nor Domestic are actual pharmacies

Back
Top Bottom